Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Used Or Damaged Phones Urgently Needed Of Any Brand And Model - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Used Or Damaged Phones Urgently Needed Of Any Brand And Model (727 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Memory Cards / Fairly Used Or New Or Tokunbo Laptops For Sale At Cheaper Rate Now. / Tokunbo Or Fairly Used Or New N Series Nokia Model Phones At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Or Damaged Phones Urgently Needed Of Any Brand And Model by chiomy4u: 12:48pm On May 02, 2010
Am urgently interested in buying used or damaged phones in large quantity for resell to an American company for recycling, i reside in Benin. We need any brand and model and prices should be cheap. We can buy up to 20phones or even more. Please text me your phone brand, model and price (negotiable) to 08139709152 or email:soneztrading07@gmail.com.
Re: Used Or Damaged Phones Urgently Needed Of Any Brand And Model by Odunnu: 3:01pm On May 02, 2010
I'm interestd,tel me ur prices.
Re: Used Or Damaged Phones Urgently Needed Of Any Brand And Model by chiomy4u: 10:17pm On May 02, 2010
the prices are not fixed, it depends on the phone and model, but it must not be expensive, we are buying it for recycling to produce modern phones. so send me your available phones and the prices,

Hope to get your response soon,
Re: Used Or Damaged Phones Urgently Needed Of Any Brand And Model by Odunnu: 2:37am On May 03, 2010
Gv me an idea of wht d prices are.I dnt hv them bt I kan scout around
Re: Used Or Damaged Phones Urgently Needed Of Any Brand And Model by Woke4all(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2010
3 Nokia 3310

1 Nokia 3110-c

2 Sonyericson- i dont know the model it's not camera.

3 Nokia torch- the 1st nokia torch.

N.B: one 3310 is working perfectly and you know it's a powerful machine.
The torch is working well too if you put a battery.

Guy list those price for of first if ur price is ok. Before we continue.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Hlp, I Need How To Configure Ellisisland On Mozilla / Do U Need A Software Engineer/s For Any Project? Contact Us / N35,000 Naira Laptops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.