Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Do Many African Youths Know About This? Or Consider It Out Dated? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Many African Youths Know About This? Or Consider It Out Dated? (558 Views)

Why Many African Businesses Fail: Debt, Greed, Jealousy, Bankruptcy / What Is Bookkeeping, And Why Should You Consider It For Your Small Business? / Are You New To Crypto? Read This - Consider It A Love Letter From Me To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Many African Youths Know About This? Or Consider It Out Dated? by Coloradvantage(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
sometimes we are blind to see opportunities around us...

there is so much money in agricultural commodity trading

I never knew. sincerely.

after much time on my phone and pc trying many online this and that... I was lucky enough to listen to a female friend of mine, that was few years ago.

she said i should try with little sum ...she bought melon seed (egusi) .... custard rubber for #300 during the harvesting period, and after few months she sold them for #1340 for each rubber.

with #45000 she bought 150 big custard rubber.

#150 multiply by how much we sold them later which is #1340, you having #201000
subtracting the 45000 initial invested and 10,000 for transportation through out this period. you get 146000 as profit.

I don't think that gain is any little. it might be stressful ... yes! but! sitting on my phone and pc without getting a thing. was more difficult.

I am not saying online business don't fetch cash. I have a friend that is doing very very well. but sometimes we need to try other things out.

for 4 years now I have been doing this. and no regrets.

they are lots of agricultural commodities to trade on. Palm kernel, maize, egusi, cashew.garri. etc. even yam.

but just don't go for perishable commodities. yam have dealt with me before.

and trade on what you can return back to your storage room, if traders bit too low that period for... because if you have items they know will get spoilt if you don't sell, and you drive them over to another state. You won't help selling them . so don't deal on highly perishable items.

know and ask questions on where you get your items very cheap. and make contact with farmers... many sell even before harvest to meet their problems... and you get them very cheap. very very cheap.

abeg! make una no mind my writing! na info I come share!
if you need advice call 09071883566.

1 Like

Re: Do Many African Youths Know About This? Or Consider It Out Dated? by ameri9ja: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'd be back.
Re: Do Many African Youths Know About This? Or Consider It Out Dated? by CruzJoe(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bro this melon....when is the right time to buy and stock it..and when is the time to sell(the months)

Again.... which state do u source for it...best place to get them cheap.

thanks in advance
Re: Do Many African Youths Know About This? Or Consider It Out Dated? by Gentlevin: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
nice info @op....

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Firm To Handle Our Tax Returns / Mama Water: Geophysical Survey For Water And Borehole Drilling / Q1 2018: 7.98m Workers Are Registered Under The Pension Scheme – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.