Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) (30597 Views)

Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap / Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / Why Do Some Nigerians Think Being A Male Nursing Student Is An Abomination???!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by neloyah: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Charles Benjamin Uruakpa, a Final year Nursing student of Abia State University, Uturu. was laid to rest yesterday the 16th of March, 2018.

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Which one is drowned to death again.. Do Ppl drown to coma before? And from frying pan to fire.. Got drowned kwa!! He didn't get drowned, he simply drowned ..
madgoat:

Dude one can drown and be in coma. Stop trying to sound smart because it further makes you look dumb

U are even dumber dan d OP... So one can die and still b in coma too abi. To drown is to die by submersion in water... U shld b very sure of ur facts before poking ur nose where it does not belong and end up embarassing urself.
I was jus catching some fun because I'm sure it was jus an innocent mistake but urs is simply a case of crass ignorance..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by kelvincruz(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2018
He Tired Me Jare
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2018
He never portray Nursing science mentality.
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by beejayphako(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Ehya
Rest in perfect peace bro embarassed
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Sorry bro Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Breezzy(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by DCMIX(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by knight05(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
embarassed
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Atiku2019: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2018
RIP Brothers smiley

GP CV

5 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2018
To be sincere, my brain alws interpret "burial" as "Buhari" i will have to go back to read the topic again wen it sounds nonsense to me.. sad

R.I.P

11 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Rawged: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Chaii na Mbaise boy join o.... Chaii!
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Rest in peace Bro. Kelechi elendu is my blood brother.
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Clakyvip: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2018
whats nursing Science mentality?
Wiziman:
He never portray Nursing science mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Still baffles me how people dive into water knowing fully that they can't swim

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Pearllait(f): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Djyucee1:

sent it to you on WhatsApp.
didn't know you had seen it.
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2018
RIP bruv
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2018
grin grin
eTECTIVe:
Which one is drowned to death again.. Do Ppl drown to coma before?
grin
eTECTIVe:
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2018
Djyucee1:

U mean cult brethren?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by kalishay: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2018
Which is nursing science mentality? Antisocial

quote author=Wiziman post=65933773]He never portray Nursing science mentality. [/quote]
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2018
May God grant his soul an eternal rest and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by CharlesShaw(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Effects of cultism. Who con be d jew man now?
From my own alma mata cry
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Dude one can drown and be in coma. Stop trying to sound smart because it further makes you look dumb

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2018
They sent to to go an learn a dignified profession of Nursing and you went to join good for nothing brigands to be sailing in the name of cultism..RIP man

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by ChrisKels: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Rip Charles! I did promise you I would come down to ABSU to celebrate with you the day u would be having ur final paper, little did we know that day will never come. Rest on my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2018
Continue to rest in GP's bossom mibroda. Awu.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2018
S O bro.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2018
may their souls R.I.P and may God give their families the grace and fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Clakyvip:
whats nursing Science mentality?
Too much flaunting.. A Serious nurse gat no time for Kush. Fact!
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2018
madgoat:

It's good to stay in school
Re: Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
The exchange of words is quite epic

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 WAEC Runs Whatsapp Group Link / 2023 Free WAEC Expo - Runz / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.