Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Baddest Baby Boy In The World! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baddest Baby Boy In The World! (4060 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / After Engine Washing, My Honda Baby Boy Is Not The Same Again / These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Jakumo(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Somatic:
The wahala now is after all these mods someone will still price ya motor 400k saying Babyboy dey get K-leg.

Most enthusiasts who customize their vehicles don't care if such modifications make little or no difference to the market value of their cars.

As an example, I own a W126 1985 Mercedes 500 SE, known in Nigeria as the "Shagari Benz" which started out with a six-cylinder engine that I replaced with a far more powerful 5-liter V8 motor, along with its dedicated transmission, as well as with the entire back axle and rear differential from another donor W126 car that came from the factory with a V8.

I spent more money to buy a new brake servo for this car, than I did to purchase the entire car. By the time you add up the cost of a new timing chain, its upper guides, and new fuel pumps, I had already spent far more on the car than it is worth in any country's car market. Yet, I love my old W126, and when I punch the gas pedal, this chariot is capable of some truly frightening acceleration, as well as being very stable, responsive and quiet whilst cruising at high speed for hours on end.

Here is the model to which I refer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Somatic(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jakumo:

Most enthusiasts who customize their vehicles don't care if such modifications make little or no difference to the market value of their cars.

As an example, I own a W126 1985 Mercedes 500 SE, known in Nigeria as the "Shagari Benz" which started out with a six-cylinder engine that I replaced with a far more powerful 5-liter V8 motor, along with its dedicated transmission, as well as with the entire back axle and rear differential from another donor W126 car that came from the factory with a V8.

I spent more money to buy a new brake servo for this car, than I did to purchase the entire car. By the time you add up the cost of a new timing chain, its upper guides, and new fuel pumps, I had already spent far more on the car than it is worth in any country's car market. Yet, I love my old W126, and when I punch the gas pedal, this chariot is capable of some truly frightening acceleration, as well as being very stable, responsive and quiet whilst cruising at high speed for hours on end.

Here is the model to which I refer.

This motor different na. Shagari Benz! Anyone well taken of even here in Nigeria will fetch a good sum of money. Unfortunately, the ones I don see are better left to rust in their misery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2002 Hyundai Santafe Issues And Solutions / Problem With My Camry ABS Light / Problem With My Toyota Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.