Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography (52414 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography by romeoetin(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
biacan:
OMG this is so sweet darling kiss I hope my future hubby is seeing this..... cool
she said sugar daddy
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography by tolani4real: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Amagite:
Actress Lizzy Anjorin has upgraded from a Range Rover Evoque to a Range Rover Autobiography, and has taken to Instagram to thank God as she showed it off.

She shared the above photo and wrote;

"That moment when your Sugar Daddy keeps surprising you with things that is bigger than you... He keeps spoiling me as if I have no rival, He loves me tori torun... When I am afraid of doing it big(because I know I'm a small girl) He loves giving it to me in a bigger form<left and right, front and back> and that is why I will never hold back to give it to Him in a grand style; trust me, I will raise my hand, bend down, kneel down and sit on it very well(I mean sitting on my praying mat and do my Salat very well) so, may God give me grace to do it regularly, because the Man in charge of changing my shame to glory doesn't take codeine at all...
Maami, I hope you are smiling right now?? rest on iron mother...
I can see that you don't go clubbing in heaven, ose maami, oya chop kiss for not drinking reflon in the grave.. barely 65days that I did your remembrance, mo ti n ri ise owo yin maami.. I have to thank my Sugar Daddy once again, obviously for the health, for the talent, for blessing and upgrading me from " RANGE ROVER EVOQUE to latest "RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY" because without Him I can never achieve this.‎.. Oya let's expose our sugar daddy's name jooooor.. Mine is "HIGHEST CHIEF ASEGAN DOGO" what's yours??
#weldonema #weldoneSugarDaddy
#weldonefams‎ #Eganmidogo #SmallGirlWithBigBrainWithBiggestGod
#FearlessDove #StreetChildWithPoshGod #WhiteDragon #LadyofSubstance #ZeroToHero #MyMotherLiveth #MySugarDaddyRocks #Yenukunmen
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/actress-liz-anjorin-acquires-range-rover-autobiography.html

Like her for saying the truth. Most of our actresses are making 99% of there money from sugar daddy and 1% of movie industry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography by Teeboi56: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Leetunechi:
Those who are planning to vote buhari will die before election
Mind ur speech
U re not God
And again do u know wat we happen to u b4 election ?
Re: Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography by Assassin101: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2018
[b]When I am afraid of doing it big(because I know I'm a small girl) He loves giving it to me in a bigger form<left and right, front and back> and that is why I will never hold back to give it to Him in a grand style; trust me, I will raise my hand, bend down, kneel down and sit on it very well

who else thinks she is poetically expressing how d man's (so called sugar-daddy's)" mighty rod" does wonder to her kitty from different angles and how she willingly gives him any style thinkable and unthinkable? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] / Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) / Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.