Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess (523 Views)

Nigerian In The UK Mess Up Nigerian Quiz!!! / Am I Being Selfish, Please Advise Me / My Life Is A Mess - Please Help Me Fix My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess by 2morogobeta(f): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
help
Re: Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess by Lomprico2: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Get to a fresh start, you are still very young. Its never late.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess by lumzybo: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lemme share a quote with you

"IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO MAKE YOUR LATENESS EARLY"

Don't give up just yet
Re: Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess by Nutase: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
1)Looking at peoples lives will only get you depressed. Stop looking at other peoples 'beautiful' lives and start working towards beautifying yours as you are still young.

2) Blaming people for your failures is a sign of weakness.
God is not a magician neither does he work with the impatient. God cannot do anything for you unless you make a move. Did you expect God to throw a job or millions at you without you going to school or even trying to learm a trade.
Sorry to say you sound like a product of the prosperity gospel which teaches you to sow your money and reap a million folds without doing anything.
If you're well grounded and you really understand the God you serve you won't be an atheist today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me My Life Is A Mess by Man2utd(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
The truth is that, its not too late for you to figure out what you really want from life, let's agree you are not where you want to be, but you are still alive, which means there is a second chance for you to work on what will get you to where you want to be. Let your life be principle based, it doesn't matter if you are a Christian or not, as long as you follow certain principles everything will work perfectly for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Fights His Masquerade For Not Releasing The Money Made From Outing In Anambr / Can Anyone Confirm? Is Mmaku Of Nnewi, Ancestor Of Otolo A Descendant Of Nri? / Http://www.webstore24x7.com/viaxin/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.