Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo (1428 Views)

AFCON Golden Boot: How Does Ighalo Fare Compared To Previous Nigerian Winners / Zico: "Lionel Messi Can't Be Compared To Maradona Or Pele" / Cristiano Ronaldo Cannot Be Compared To Lionel Messi, Says Xavi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Adeyeye09(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
The Portugal ace has said that it was while with Manchester United that he started to realise how good he could become
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo believes “no one will be compared” to him because there are not many who can rival his “talent” or “dedication”.

More on:
https://www.playerstarfootball.com/2018/03/18/no-one-will-be-compared-to-me-cristiano-ronaldo/

Remember to leave a comment

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Danimane(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Naxo.
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
King CR7 the greatest of them all, ur legacy will be extremely hard to surpass in football if not impossible.

5 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by pdppower: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Even Messi can't be compared to you because he is better than you

9 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by internationalman(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
if your definition of football is just about putting the ball in the back of the net, then this guy is just as good as Messi if not better self.

if you have other definition of football please keep it to yourself.. I don't want to spawn argument this Sunday afternoon.
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by chijindu34(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
How can Messi be compared to you He's much better than you

6 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by stephleena(f): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
messi is the god of football,he created and carved Ronaldo.

5 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by deebrain(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Messi is no doubt better than Mr Ronaldo.

For one, Messi talks with so much humility and respect when chatting about his skills as it relates with others.

5 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by jamael(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
All these anti-Ronaldo and Barca fans and these guys who report half-news looking. Nawa for una tongue

At least, quote the full thing that the young man said.

Any way, see the full gist.

"In the beginning, I was dreaming to be best player in the world. Friends of mine [would] look at me like: 'What are you talking about?' I played for fun, for a joke, but in my mind that potential started in Manchester, that's when I started to believe

"I don't see many people with my talent, dedication, my work, my ethic, my football. No one is going to be compared with me; no one is going to be Cristiano Ronaldo. You're going to be yourself, I'm going to be myself."

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/cristiano-ronaldo-compared-real-madrid-lionel-messi/1pl0nhxugppo1i9gxnzcatz6a

In simple words, what he's saying is that every player should be himself.

Messi, DeBruyne, Salah and even Neymar all have their separate style of play, dedication, ethics and football which is different from Ronaldo's but spectacular on their own.

Which is simply the truth. The more you try to be someone else, the more you lose your own essence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
person wey never win World Cup they brag, rubbish

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by jamael(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
internationalman:
if your definition of football is just about putting the ball in the back of the net, then this guy is just as good as Messi if not better self.

if you have other definition of football please keep it to yourself.. I don't want to spawn argument this Sunday afternoon.

deebrain:
Messi is no doubt better than Mr Ronaldo.

For one, Messi talks with so much humility and respect when chatting about his skills as it relates with others.

chijindu34:
How can Messi be compared to you
He's much better than you

How Barcafans view Ronaldo.

Abeg lalasticala or Mynd44 do the needful.

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by babakb: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Messi fans wished Cr7 never existed, but you cant change the inevitable, Cr7 and Messi are the best players of the Last 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by Kamelot77(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
nobody can be compared to king cr7. the god of football

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
jamael:

How Barcafans view Ronaldo.
no mind them.... Make them go check his assist rate yet de say d guy no de assist...messi is so super yy has he not won an international trophy with Argentina...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by giftedben: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
no mind them.... Make them go check his assist rate yet de say d guy no de assist...messi is so super yy has he not won an international trophy with Argentina...

Do you consider that as winning international trophy. He one that trophy as best losser.
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
giftedben:

Do you consider that as winning international trophy. He one that trophy as best losser.
guy make Messi win one....u call euros best loser trophy sentiment no go kil una

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by pdppower: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
George Weah never won any continental nor international trophy, yet he is one of the all time great.
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2018
pdppower:
George Weah never won any continental nor international trophy, yet he is one of the all time great.
take or lively ronaldo is d best

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by giftedben: 3:42am On Mar 19, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
guy make Messi win one....u call euros best loser trophy sentiment no go kil una
They didn't even win a group game. They finished 3rd in their group stage, mean-while in African nations cup finishing 3rd in group stage means you should pack your bags and go home. Out of 7 matches played they won only 1 (one) team in 90minutes. There is no way they will be considered Classic Champions, but best losser champion.
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by cr7lomo: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2018
giftedben:

They didn't even win a group game. They finished 3rd in their group stage, mean-while in African nations cup finishing 3rd in group stage means you should pack your bags and go home. Out of 7 matches played they won only 1 (one) team in 90minutes. There is no way they will be considered Classic Champions, but best losser champion.

U are saying nonsense...shey the rules were laid out b4 the tournament started??when Italy won the 82 world cup, were they not the best losers finishing 3rd in their group... messi has only won major trophies with one team...if ronaldo were to b Argentine, he wud have won the world cup tey tey and copa America at least 2 ... ronaldo won Portugal their first ever major trophy in the country's history...and u should know that it's harder to win the euros than to win the copa America especially when ur team no follow for favorites compared to messi's Argentina ... speak the truth and let it set u free

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by ominiknowet(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2018
You lie Rinaldo..messi is better than you..he has more assists than you.
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=giftedben post=65958576]
They didn't even win a group game. They finished 3rd in their group stage, mean-while in African nations cup finishing 3rd in group stage means you should pack your bags and go home. Out of 7 matches played they won only 1 (one) team in 90minutes. There is no way they will be considered Classic Champions, but best losser champion. [/quot see this mugu sha...bottom line de won d trophy...which is wat matters oga moreover euros Na 24 team tourney...make Messi win one trophy ist....now African cup is 24 team tourney so third best place ll qualify... E no go remove anything for u Guys to agree Messi Ronaldo are on par...simple

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by anibirelawal(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2018
CR7 is hardworking Talented player while MESSI is Naturaly Talented.
Both are great, but CR7 is my favorite.

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by aramarketeer: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Messi can single-handedly make u feel entertained in a football match or rather enjoy a football match. And he has always been doing that.
Messi has also shown that he could keep on with the entertainment, and still score plenty of goals and also win the biggest accolades in football.

Ronaldo used to do that at Manchester and his early days in Madrid.
In respect to d case ^^^ above^ Messi is about as successful plus a Better-football-playing entertainer than Ronaldo

C. Ronaldo has always shown he is a complete athlete, that he can perfectly play the ball with any part of his body or better still whichever way you want him to play it. As well, he has always shown that he can always be a very important and valuable influence to a match whether in the game or from the bench.
To add to that, CR7 has shown that he will fit into any team and be a massive success - whether Bolton FC, Barcelona or Kano pillars.

In respect to d case above Ronaldo is a better and more important footballer than messi.
Have'nt u all noticed that there is always so much to say talking about CR7. Come on, Messi is Super fantastic as CR7 once was and still is (the other way around).

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by giftedben: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Please if you cannot argue your point in a respectful manner, it is better not to quote me. I hope you understand what international trophy means cos Messi's international successes are gold at the 2008 Olympics and victory in the 2005 FIFA Under-20s World Cup.
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by giftedben: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
cr7lomo:

U are saying nonsense...shey the rules were laid out b4 the tournament started??when Italy won the 82 world cup, were they not the best losers finishing 3rd in their group... messi has only won major trophies with one team...if ronaldo were to b Argentine, he wud have won the world cup tey tey and copa America at least 2 ... ronaldo won Portugal their first ever major trophy in the country's history...and u should know that it's harder to win the euros than to win the copa America especially when ur team no follow for favorites compared to messi's Argentina ... speak the truth and let it set u free

Guy abeg no make me laugh, if Ronaldo was to be an Argentine? Seriously do you mean it? Ronaldo would not even see a shirt in Brazilian national team. Remember he is also a Brazilian but nationalized with Portugal cos he wanted it easy. Euro is harder than Copa America, with teams like Wales, Finland, Scotland

1 Like

Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by cr7lomo: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
giftedben:

Guy abeg no make me laugh, if Ronaldo was to be an Argentine? Seriously do you mean it? Ronaldo would not even see a shirt in Brazilian national team. Remember he is also a Brazilian but nationalized with Portugal cos he wanted it easy. Euro is harder than Copa America, with teams like Wales, Finland, Scotland

I regret quoting u...it's certain I quoted a child or a re.tard
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by giftedben: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
cr7lomo:

I regret quoting u...it's certain I quoted a child or a re.tard

You talked like a child when you said [quote if ronaldo were to b Argentine, he wud have won the world cup tey tey and copa America at least 2]
[\quote]
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by cr7lomo: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
giftedben:

I just replied what you just wrote

How can u say he can't make the Brazilian squad , and hu told u he nationalised with Portugal..how is he Brazilian?? He is Portuguese by blood... Brazilians speak Portuguese cos Portugal colonised Brazil
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=giftedben post=65973593][/quote] sharap u are trying to pick shadows...dos are age grade tourney we are talking big boys trophy senior team... Even pogba and solanke has won under 20 cup...messi no get senior international medal which Ronaldo has....no let me slap u u are stressing me
Re: No One Will Be Compared To Me – Cristiano Ronaldo by harryakand: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
giftedben:

Na wa o, some one born in Portugal is now from Brazil

(1) (Reply)

Pogba Officially Sign To Real Madrid / The Sad Story Of Jean-pierre Adams, A Man Who Has Been In Coma For 37 Years. / Liberia Beat Ghana 2-0 Yesterday; Is 9ja Better Than Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.