Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos (1042 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by visijo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
It is believed the leopard attacked and injured three residents in the compound, before it was eventually sedated after four attempts to shoot it with tranquilizer guns.

The leopard was discovered by a construction worker as he arrived to work on Friday morning on the compound in Palher Nagar, India.

It is thought the leopard had sneaked onto the site during the night and had hidden in a building that was under construction.

It took the authorities an hour-and-a-half to finally sedate the irate leopard.

Some people shut themselves into their homes when the leopard emerged, while others climbed trees or onto their roofs to catch a glimpse of it.

After the leopard was finally knocked unconscious, following the four tranquiliser gun shots, the Forest Department waited half an hour to approach the animal.

Workers loaded the leopard into a cage and took it to a zoo.

An investigation is underway as to how the leopard got into the gated compound.

See more photos below:-

Re: Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by dafeyankee: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lalasticlacla

Meat don ready. Abi Leonard or Leopard no be meat too?
Re: Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by olatunjithomas(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by stephleena(f): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
lazy leopard, monkeys and snakes are turning into millionaires here in Nigeria,and the silly leopard they there disturb people's peace..continue to dull while another smaller animal swallows CBN
Re: Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Some people have a very low survival skills. see as a leopard dey hold u and eating you while on standing with your hands raised up in the sky.

I will knock out this animal I swear to almighty Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by Baroba(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Some people have a very low survival skills. see as a leopard dey hold u and eating you while on standing with your hands raised up in the sky.

You will knock out a leopard?? I laugh in Chinese, do you know how strong a leopard is? You will knock out an animal that can drag the carcass of an adult deer up a tree with its jaws.. Just pray you don't encounter one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
You don mean it
Onijagidijagan:

1 Like

Re: Leopard Mauls Three People After Going On Rampage Through Block Of Flats (photos by TIDDOLL(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mehnn.. Don't underestimate the will and power of this animal....
Had a personal encounter with a young male...

The growl ehnn***

D tin na Tripple bass!!!

If na Nigeria doh..... Dem go butcher the tin last last ni....

Before u fit see DAT GUN for Nigeria.... U go sweat.

(1) (Reply)

What Breed Of Dog Is This / Whats The Name Of This Animal? / Help My Pup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.