Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Nairalandian Release A New Song Titled "Golden City" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalandian Release A New Song Titled "Golden City" (215 Views)

There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song / Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Released His Latest Powerful Song Titled - ALABASIDI / Steve Crown Release A Brand New Single “jaginma”-free Download+lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalandian Release A New Song Titled "Golden City" by chikachuks1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Samuel Stanley has done it again with his new and latest song titled Golden City in which he featured Frances Richards. The song titled golden city is a must hear and a must listen for every heavenly minded christian.

The song as the title goes talks about the golden city of heaven. The lyrics is fully inspiring and soul staring. As a result, no christian should miss. The chorus repeatedly asked the question “where will you be when the son of man comes in glory?”, will you be among those who will be taken to the golden city?

Hence, christianityupdate fully recommend this song for everyone. Samuel Stanley is a hardworking and upcoming gospel artist who has done some wonderful songs like, “Holy God”, “Wonder”, “Golden city” and many more wonderful and spirit filled songs. He has been one of the most recent and sort after christian musician who works tirelessly to stay on top of the game, hence has bagged some awards. Therefore, we should support him because you cannot not listen to the song.

In response to this wonderful track, Pastor Craig Wilson said, ” Where would you be When He Comes to Earth Again!!! Great lyrics and so great Question one should ask them self daily!! Praise be to God!! Are you “ Born Again” if you are not, today is the day of your Salvation Pray and Confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord!! For every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord !!! Shalom”

C.M.O. Chukwueke said, “I guess this is the most soul staring song i have heard this year. It is a song i recommend for all Christians to listen to daily. Ponder over it and see you spirit been uplifted. As a result, I recommend this track for an award”.

Therefore, at this point, Proceed now to download it. No wasting time. In addition, delay is dangerous.
http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/golden-city-samuel-stanley/

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / 50 Secret's To Answers To Prayers (38)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.