Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Reasons And Why Should Not Be Used Together. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons And Why Should Not Be Used Together. (433 Views)

Why You Seriously Need A Life Coach — See Reasons And Why You Should Join Dr Cle / Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) / Can English Article (An) Be Used For Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons And Why Should Not Be Used Together. by oluwafemi3790(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reasons nd why should not be used together because both are referring to the same thing. Is either u use reasons or why. Stop using them together. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Reasons And Why Should Not Be Used Together. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
oluwafemi3790:
Reasons nd why should not be used together because both are referring to the same thing. Is either u use reasons or why. Stop using them together. I stand to be corrected.
Expansiate more on the subject matter. You need to explain further with illustrations and give reason for such assumption
Re: Reasons And Why Should Not Be Used Together. by dejt4u(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Expansiate more on the subject matter. You need to explain further with illustrations and give reason for such assumption
there is nothing like expansiate. the correct word is is expatiate
Re: Reasons And Why Should Not Be Used Together. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
dejt4u:
there is nothing like expansiate. the correct word is is expatiate
No problem.

(1) (Reply)

JUST In.....rice University Engineering Scholarship In USA, 2018 / Buhari Declared His Intention To Run For 2019 Election: Nigerians REACT! / Scholarship positions In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.