Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole (1331 Views)

Dangote Is Selling Cement For 1,150 Naira In Zambia / Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo) / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole by Olami099(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hello house, please I need your contribution and idea on egg aelling and distribution business. I dont have much idea on how profitable the business is so i need prople that are into it or knows someone that are into it to shed more light on the business. If its good and profitable to venture in, how to go about it and the minimum capital one must have to run the distribution. Any positive idea and comment will be much appreciated. Thank you
Re: Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole by Olami099(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Expecting your comments sir/ma
Re: Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole by ammy4id: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
For now i will advice you start small, someone hardly see who will give an intensive analysis on business dis days if not your close family ppl will not talk, find a depo in your location and start to supply ur customers and if ur demand increase you started look for farm to collect your goods there at a cheaper rate.
Re: Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole by Lubebay: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Olami099:
Hello house, please I need your contribution and idea on egg aelling and distribution business. I dont have much idea on how profitable the business is so i need prople that are into it or knows someone that are into it to shed more light on the business. If its good and profitable to venture in, how to go about it and the minimum capital one must have to run the distribution. Any positive idea and comment will be much appreciated. Thank you
Go into it
Re: Please How Lucrative And Profitable Is Selling And Distribution Of Eggs In Whole by Opetech(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Olami099:

You should find this Useful:

http://www.businessdigest.com.ng/5-steps-to-starting-a-lucrative-eggs-supply-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

This Business Will Generate At Least 30% Return On Investment / Join GIFTALWORLD Today And Start Making Money Monthly / Get A Verified Alipay Account In Nigeria And Pay For Your Goods On 1688.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.