Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story (129457 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by phenzy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Settle
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by emanjayz(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
WOW.... JUST GOT THE BOOK VIA OKADABOOKS TODAY.... !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by mcprince32(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's well bro...

YOU really need help.🧐
Any of these points could be of help...
. Touch what makes her fear most.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Truthshscrazy: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
emanjayz:
WOW.... JUST GOT THE BOOK VIA OKADABOOKS TODAY.... !
cool
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Truthshscrazy: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:

Congrats man.

Enjoy my no-holds-barred story.

I'm revising and expanding on the book. All of you who bought will be furnished with the revised edition for free.

This is the link to get the book

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_irregular_migrant_a_story_of_perils_triumphs_and_karma/19703
smiley
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Felixv: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
I guess I saw this topic late --damn what a deep story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by LagosAirport: 7:39pm On Jan 18
If it's not too late, I might follow this path
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by LagosAirport: 7:40pm On Jan 18
Felixv:
I guess I saw this topic late --damn what a deep story.

wow really

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.