Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Books Of Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Books Of Your Life (237 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Books Of Your Life by AAPS(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rev 20:11-15(TLB)
11 And I saw a great white throne and the one who sat upon it, from whose face the earth and sky fled away, but they found no place to hide.

12 I saw the dead, great and small, standing before God; and The Books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to the things written in The Books, each according to the deeds he had done.

13 The oceans surrendered the bodies buried in them; and the earth and the underworld gave up the dead in them. Each was judged according to his deeds.

14 And Death and Hell were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the Second Death—the Lake of Fire.

15 And if anyone’s name was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the Lake of Fire.

Comments
The books will be open on that great day of judgement,everything you do in your hidden life that you think know one sees you and that of your open life,will be brought before you written in these books. Your records in these books will guarantee whether your Name will be in the Book of life or not.
Rev 21:12-12 (Tlb)“See, I am coming soon,* and my reward is with me, to repay everyone according to the deeds he has done.
Don't worry you will be reward by God whatever you do in life,If you choose to live a life of accepting Christ Jesus as your lord and savior, walk in the Spirit, putting to death everything that pertains to walk and work of flesh in you,your reward is Eternal kingdom of God,you will reign with Christ. Also if you choose to obey devil and follow is ways of disobedience to God, you will end in Eternal hell fire,where you will gnash your teeth and weep forever and ever, this will not be your portion in Jesus Name. Although your walk and work with God guarantees you for kingdom of God not prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Transformed By Grace / “is Jesus The Christ?” John 7:25-53 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/04/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.