Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Stay Away From The B.s Consulting Limited Job Interview - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stay Away From The B.s Consulting Limited Job Interview (2801 Views)

If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / Ethiopian Airlines Crash: More Countries & Airlines Are Grounding The B-737 Max8 / Save Your Marriage, Stay Away From Your Husband's - The Cheater - Chinenye Nnebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From The B.s Consulting Limited Job Interview by Adenuga090: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
On the 20th of feb this year, i got an interview invitation from B.S CONSULTING LIMITED. to come to Address:

No 4, Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith bank Junction, Agidingbi Opposite Mega Chicken Bustop, Ikeja, Lagos.

I quickly called them and ask them the role that i applied for that am getting interview invitation for but they refused telling me. And Even when i got there the next day they asked for my invitation message before i could be allowed into the building which i saw as a normal thing. But they went ahead to ask if i called the number that sent me the message i said yes and they asked what i asked the person and also the answer the person gave me, i told them that i didn't remember then i was allowed to go in and write my name on their book. They instructed that i should never talk to any one. and even pick a call. even when we were allowed to enter the interview small unkempt rooms we were not still allowed to talk to anyone. In the room they put on Inspirational talks from pastors, Sujibumi etc.. after that section you guys will be moved to the second stage which still starts with more preaching and inspirational talks. Then after that someone usually a lady will say more spirational talks. Then after that, One of them will come and speak for 2hours telling you guys about Partnership and that their work is to build skills and train you people for Corporate Presentations. and blablabla....
But the truth is that these guys are Neolife GNLD people. How did i know this, i saw the neolife logo and name on the cheques of their boss Mr Joy Akinsulola that they displayed showing a hugh amount of salary which increases geometrically, as you all know, networking makes the one man at the head rich and the rest slaves. After the 2hrs talk that will probably be given by Miss Fatima or Miss Febian you people will be asked to Jump up at the count of 5. that the first ten people to jump saying "I am ready" will be selected... but the truth is that everyone gets selected because they need your money. After that, they give you guys form to fill and submit, they will ask you guys to go and Come back tomorrow if you get invited and that even if you didn't get invited you can still come.The partnership stories and other lies that you guys heared is to deceive you people to pay #25,000 and become NEOLIFE GNLD networking and drugs sellers. The following day's section will be taking by their Boss Mr Joy Dele Akinsulola. This man will still speak and tell you guys that their job is to build skills and go to companies and deliver Corporate Presentations and make millions of Naira. He will show how he makes money in Geometric progression etc. and will never tell you people the particular skills you are going to be trained on... Then he will stop by persuading you guys to become partners in their business which does not have name... but to become a pertner you will be making a partnership payment of #25,000 and will do all he can to make sure that non of you guys fail to make the payment . please for the sake of other things i have to do i will be send screenshots of their invitation and possibly the voice records i took during their brain washing process to buttress my claims. but i thank God i didn't let their brain washing confuse me because theirs is so strong even if you don't have money there with you they will persuade you to make a commitment of any amount. even if its #1000, #100, #50 and come the next day to complet your payment so as to become Unit leaders. please you can inbox me to send you Voice records of their talks and lies. but for your own good Do not honour any job interview invitation from B.S. CONSULTING LIMITED. . please i didn't know how to attach their voice records. maybe anyone who is intrested should inbox me for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From The B.s Consulting Limited Job Interview by mrtomola(m): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2018
That's their job. (in Funke Akindele's voice) Useless people. 89% vacancy jobs posted on Nairaland, Jiji and OLX are from GNLD OK OK alright alright People and their lives never been OK OK alright alright.
Re: Stay Away From The B.s Consulting Limited Job Interview by cryles(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2018
thank u very much, I jus got the same message.

Re: Stay Away From The B.s Consulting Limited Job Interview by chidozieugboma: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Imagine these nonsense ,I actually got a message from this evil people, I was wondering what type of company is named
B.S.CONSULTING I decided to check online and boom this came, thank you very much I would have waited my time and hard earned money for nothing

(1) (Reply)

Faulty Elevator Crushes Man To Death In New York Building (video) / NTA Assigned Channel 419 On DSTV / List Of Scam Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.