Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) (810 Views)

A Decent Lady Needed For Marriage / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Who Is On? (for Matured Men Only) 190 Pls Stay Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Ourturn(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2010
I am a man with all the charisma needed in a man for marriage. I am of an average height, a graduate, a working class, and a Christian. I do not smoke, do not womanise, and do not drink. I am open to any lady who is interested. Please, jokers do not bother, as I really need a friend, a companion, a sister, a wife, and a mother here. For now, I reside in Abuja, and I do not mind finding love from any part of Nigeria. If interested, please mail me on: emabriggs@ymail.com
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Oboma1(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2010
Goodluck guy!. I have seen a post like this before, but never knew what happened thereafter.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by selingel: 10:24am On May 03, 2010
This thread reminds me of something. Good luck chap!.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 03, 2010
are these types of threads for real?
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Hardtalk: 3:08pm On May 03, 2010
tpia.:

are these types of threads for real?

I tire oh!. The problem is, the bad ones will never let anyone know of any with good intention.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2010
on nairaland.well good luck but why not move to romance section
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Enjoyment1(f): 3:41pm On May 04, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

on nairaland.well good luck but why not move to romance section

What about Nairaland? Abeg leave the guy jare!. Who says, good ladies are not on NL? Even in Churches, bad people are there too. In fact, they are more there.

Meanwhile, I think the thread is in the right section.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by amyg(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2010
Suddenly all d guys want 2 settle down,does it mean no more booty cals?nice one
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Ourturn(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2010
My Dear, after all the pranks in life, the ultimate in a man's life is to have a nice and loving wife, who will help you build a home.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by ForReal3: 11:34pm On May 06, 2010
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Ourturn(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2010
For-Real:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-443088.0.html

Just as I advised on your thread, be careful. AIDS is real, and not everyone is human.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Nobody: 4:28am On May 07, 2010
who is this for-real of a person?
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by selingel: 6:09pm On May 07, 2010
tpia.:

I think he just registered on Nairaland, so the think still dey shack am.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Hardtalk: 9:14pm On May 07, 2010
tpia.:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Otobroto(f): 10:52am On May 08, 2010
Where are all those ladies that were looking for a life partner? Let them try their luck here. Who knows?
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2010
So shall he find
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Ourturn(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2010
Hmmm
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by dani1luv: 7:15pm On May 18, 2010
As a joker I dont stay off threads like this, . .they are considered to be as junk. . angry
YOU. . .you dont womanize. . .I go bend. , you dont smoke. .I fit belive. .you do not drink. . I go bend grin
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Xbox1: 8:57pm On May 18, 2010
nice thread
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Aproko(f): 8:06am On May 19, 2010
Please allow the brother cast his net o, you dont know the big fish he might catch wink
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Hardtalk: 9:26pm On May 20, 2010
dani1luv:

As a joker I dont stay off threads like this, . .they are considered to be as junk. . angry
YOU. . .you dont womanize. . .I go bend. , you dont smoke. .I fit belive. .you do not drink. . I go bend grin

Guy, leave that thing. There are many people that matches these qualities, so be ready to bend like crafish! The only problem is that, they are few.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Otobroto(f): 12:05am On May 22, 2010
dani1luv:

If you dont believe that people like this are everywhere, then your life is not long, becos when you start bending becos of everyone of them that you meet, then, what next? U will break and die!.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Ourturn(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2010
dani1luv:

Guy, I dont mind meeting you to stress home my facts. I neither drink, smoke and womanise. Is a thing of the man, and self doscipline.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Otobroto(f): 12:49am On May 26, 2010
Our-turn:

Guy, I dont mind meeting you to stress home my facts. I neither drink, smoke and womanise. Is a thing of the man, and self doscipline.

I think the guy posted his comment first, before he later thought about it.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by bizgirl(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2010
and what is your e-mail address or phone num? i hope u urself are not a jester.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by Oboma1(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2010
bizgirl:

and what is your e-mail address or phone num? i hope u urself are not a jester.

I think his mail add is there in his post.
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by selingel: 3:22pm On May 31, 2010
Otobroto:

If you dont believe that people like this are everywhere, then your life is not long, becos when you start bending becos of everyone of them that you meet, then, what next? U will break and die!.

grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Decent Lady, Who Is Ready To Settle Down (jokers Pls. Stay Away) by ForReal2: 12:18am On Jun 04, 2010
Why are all the guys suddenly looking for babes, to spend the rest of their lives with?

(1) (Reply)

Salt Mummy Needed. / Invitation To party / removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.