Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,103 members, 7,838,788 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

ULTIMATE GUIDE: What To Do After Passing JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ULTIMATE GUIDE: What To Do After Passing JAMB (631 Views)

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME / 16 Year Old Dies After Passing JAMB And Post-jamb Screening For Medicine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ULTIMATE GUIDE: What To Do After Passing JAMB by sellyjeffery: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2018
First and Foremost, I congratulate you for a successful examination. For you to be reading this article, you must have obtained success in JAMB and thinking of what to do next, how to accomplish my goals and where to get the right information.

It’s a normal feeling of every student after going through JAMB to ask the questions above. On a plane shell, what next are your College (UNIVERSITY OR POLY) studies. I would be giving you a clear structure and insight of a little of COLLEGE LIFE and what you need to do the moment you get see your result.

A word of advice that I got for you is “Instead of getting full of yourself about passing JAMB, get a sheet of paper and plan your future”.

RESEARCH YOUR SCHOOL & CUTOFF – MARK

Okay, it’s no time to start partying or going out with friends that might not even add value to your life. Getting a good background about how your school works and their required cut-off mark for you to gain admission is not a bad idea. Important things to research about are:

1. Your school web address: We at schoolvibesng.com might help in provision of Information and Educational Resources, but knowing your school web address is mandatory when it comes to the admission process. You might be asked to print some documents and also cross check information you get from external websites. If your school accepts POST-UTME, registration would be carried out using the school website. Example of a web-address is “www.uniport.edu.ng

2. Your school Contact Mail: [/b]Every school has a Contact mail which can be found on their website. You can use this mail to contact their help desk through email for any problem. Example of a Contact mail is helpdesk@uniport.edu.ng.

[b]3. The Cut-off Mark: [/b]Research the cut-off mark required by your school in other to avoid problems in the future.

[b]Consider Whether to Change School of Choices

Ok, you have visited your school’s website and after going through their pages and documents, you decided you don’t want to school there or your score does not meet the cut-off mark, and then consider changing school of choice ASAP. The moment JAMB opens their portal, visit a BUSINESS CENTRE close to you and purchase the form.

Be Updated

Gaining Admission is not something to joke with. Always be alert, get information as quick as possible. For those who chose UNIPORT as their school of choice, Schoolvibesng.com currently handles Info & Gossips around UNIPORT.

Learn Something New

This is not mandatory to gain admission but when you finally obtain the admission, this becomes helpful. Wonderful skills for you to obtain are: Graphics Designing, Phone Repairing, Catering, Content Writing, and Photography.

Conclusion

Follow the Guide above and be assured of not making mistakes. Before I bring an end to this article, I would like to drop this “EYE OPENER”.

Every youth in Nigeria aspires to become an Undergraduate but it’s not about entering. It’s about coming out with a good result and contribute to the growth of your country.

Source: http://schoolvibesng.com/jamb/ultimate-guide-what-to-do-after-passing-jamb

Lalasticlala
Re: ULTIMATE GUIDE: What To Do After Passing JAMB by sellyjeffery: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Check out this awesome posts:
Studying Technique “The Feynman Technique”
Read these article to learn the right ways of studying>>
http://schoolvibesng.com/school-guide/studying-technique-feynman-technique <<

(1) (Reply)

Live Update On Aapoly Convocation, 5,363 Graduands (photos) / Ten Things You Need To Do If You Want To Gain Admission This Year! / Mautech,yola Re-open University As 3L-5L Commences 1st Semester Exams Soon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.