Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

BLOG: Learn How To Create A Blog & Take Your Business/Passion To The Next Level. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BLOG: Learn How To Create A Blog & Take Your Business/Passion To The Next Level. (286 Views)

Digital Marketing Strategy To Take Your Business To Next Level / Stop Carrying Your Phone About..Start Using The Passion Lazy Phone Holder / 17 Powers In Turning Passion To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLOG: Learn How To Create A Blog & Take Your Business/Passion To The Next Level. by McMilan: 5:05am On Mar 19, 2018
What is a Blog?

Introduction: After having numerous conversations with people online and offline, I discovered that quiet a lot of people do not really understand the 'world of blogging'. Hence, I decided that it's worth spending my time on this topic FREE of charge, so that as many people as possible can take advantage of this extraordinary tool to launch and promote their passion, gift, talent or even business to the whole world.
No Limits folks!

Firstly, I'll define a Blog as an online platform where you can share your passion, your gift or talent and your business with the whole world. In addition, Andrew Sullivan defined a Blog as: “…the first journalistic model that actually harnesses rather than merely exploits the true democratic nature of the web. It’s a new medium finally finding a unique voice”.

Meg Hourihan defined Blog as:“a collection of posts…short, informal, sometimes controversial, and sometimes deeply personal…with the freshest information at the top.”

Who is a Blogger?

A blogger is someone that writes a blog. Basically, if you own a Blog, writes on it regularly then you're a Blogger. There're full time bloggers and they earn their living from it. That's incredible but true.

Why Do People Blog?

You may be asking why do people spend their time blogging? You see, every human has a voice. It is wonderful for this voice to be heard. Never before in the history of mankind that an average or common man or woman like you and I, could have the opportunity and privilege to reach out to a global audience with little or no hassles. Just a PC, laptop, or smart phone with internet connection. That's it. Amazingly, the internet has revolutionized the world. Sadly, not everyone is taking advantage of it.

What should my Blog be about?

You may be asking what should I Blog about? I'll answer this question with the story of Mr. Henry Ford. He never reached high school, let alone college or university. In spite of this, he rose to great heights in the automobile industry. Mr. Ford was poor and with no formal qualification but he had a dream: "a horseless carriage".  He worked very hard and turned that dream into reality. As a result, since the 16th day of June 1903 till date, hundreds of millions of vehicles bearing his name has been sold worldwide. He accumulated inter-generational wealth that no one could squander.
Also, Mark Zuckerberg was passionate about connections and friendships, today he's REWARDED in billions of dollars. Bill Gates was passionate about personal computer in every household/office, today he's rewarded in billions of dollars, the list goes on.

My question is: What's your dream? What's your passion? What's your talent? Better still, What's your weakness or challenge? Write a Blog about it, simple.

One of the best ways to announce yourself to the world is through a BLOG. I know for many people it could sound daunting and  complicated. But it's easier than you think. I purposely prepared a step-by-step, FREE guide on 7 steps to Create a Blog. It will bless your life.

How do I Create a Blog?

Click on the link below and learn how to create your own blog. The guide is FREE. The world is waiting for you to manifest and be a blessing to your generation and beyond.
Click here: https://blogger.radiographynetworks.com/how-to-setup-a-blog/ for the FREE guide, use it and share with friends and family.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Continuously Online With Proofs / Stocks Market Rebounds By 0.08% On Consumer Goods Stocks / Considering Printing Metallic Business Cards; Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.