Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly (13472 Views)

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / Mindsets That Guarantee Success In Online Business / Let Show Business You Can Do Wit 2 To 5m Wit 40% Interest Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Arin2ola: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Need a job?
let the crystals jobjack help you strictly for Lagos, Kwara and ondo state.
Forward your CV to crystals.jobjack@gmail.com
NOTE: After doing this, ensure you always check your mail.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Trippledots(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Trippledots:
my chat with the car owner.... see how much he has running already #40.1m running capital and three cars in his garage...

join the moving train..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Trippledots(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Trippledots:
my chat with the car owner.... see how much he has running already #40.1m running capital and three cars in his garage...

join the train...

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Keulere29: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2018
anitasoll:
There is a business opportunity you can start not needing so much capital or sometimes even without a capital. If interested to know more information, just let me now smiley
also interested pls how do I contact u,I jst finished my nysc and I want to invest with d little I av
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Keulere29: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Trippledots:
well the one i have is investment in real estate smartwork... but you say you want hardwork instead. �

To anyone else who may be interested anyway. i invest in real estate, properties and make up to 16% every 30days or there about. its too real to be true..... i still dnt believe its real, but it is.
interested bro how do I contact u
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by HKMI(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2018
If you won't mind to invest part of it in Palm oil....the business is so lucrative and I assure you with that amount you can mop over #100k per month.....it is a very good,real and trusted business.... For more information and enquiries call or pchat me on 07060458065
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by Trippledots(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Keulere29:
interested bro how do I contact u

click my signature to connect with me on whasapp. Please note that this is purely an online platform, so if you or anyone had aparthy for it, jsut save both our times and dont bother contacting me.

cheers
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by liprises(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2019
The business opportunities in this book is mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly by JADEK01(m): 4:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Tlontin:
Hello friends, so I just completed a project and was able to save a sum of 500,000 naira. Due to the nature of my profession, you can't tell when another contract would come by.
My question is what business can I start with 500,000 naira that will guarantee me an income of 40k monthly.thanks in advance

N.B: In as much as ideas cant be given for free, it's time to help a brother with all sincerity. No scam ideas, no ebooks, I don't want bring your money let us trade with it for you. If 40k is too much s profit on 500,000. I could stil cope with something below.
Invest in my cashew nut business.btw January to July.10% every month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Plunges To 440 As Dollar Inflow Drops - PUNCH / Nigeria-china Trade Declines By 79% In 2016 / Nigerian Products Vs Chinese Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.