Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,276 members, 7,853,336 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Design Your Ebook Graphics And Web Advertising Graphics Within 24 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Design Your Ebook Graphics And Web Advertising Graphics Within 24 Hours (258 Views)

Get Up To 10 Million Naira Loan Within 24 Hours Without Collateral In Nigeria / CBN To Fine Banks ₦10,000 If They To Fail Reverse E-transactions Within 24 Hours / How To Obtain Export License In Nigeria Within 24-72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Ebook Graphics And Web Advertising Graphics Within 24 Hours by MICHEAL346(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello nairalanders

my name is henry professional graphics artist, e-commerce consultant and founding pioneer of sir's business and consultancy firm in Nigeria...

I am seeking clients and creative individuals and company who run their businesses online as they would offline. I have been in the art of graphics design for years and I have perfected my skill overtime along with experience... We as a nation are at the point of digital immersion and hopefully more than one quarter of the country's populations will soon come into this terrain in the next five years.

Why am I seeking clients?
Of a truth this is an area where even before I learnt to handle a computer I am naturally gifted many of my friends and even teachers have commended my artistic works in school with my use of pencil, biro and new, old, tored notebooks. As I moved from the traditional methods to the digital ways I have received far praises and commendations for my now graphics skills and knowledge which I have acquired from my trainings and former employment history. I know I had some pitfalls, lows and highs and I have learnt how to always turn this table around for the success of both current and next projects, big or small.

Why hire me? Well the answer to such questions will depend on what your business aims is directed towards. I can assure you of excellent services, you will get good creative designs for your projects like let say e-cover designs, web graphics for all your advertising, branding and internet presence needs.

In addition to that I am offering a 10% discount to first 25 orders.

Mode of project delivery and transfer on completion is purely electronical and digital. This does not mean that physical office isn't part of the contract you are free and allowed on your decision to come to our consultancy office for further enquiries or to seal a deal

The contact person and address is:
Henry
090 733 44 544

iamconsult2018 atgeemail. coM

(1) (Reply)

I BUY Itunes In Exchanged Of Cash And Get Paid Within A Minutes / The Four Path To Which Your Income Flows / Weekly Insights: Bank Credit Increases In Q1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.