Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

“I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid (386 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Dax - I Don’t Want Another Sorry Ft. Trippie Redd / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care / Lyrics-i Don’t Care Song-ed Sheeran-justin Bieber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid by Alibaba112: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2018
During an interview with an OAP on Beat FM, Wizkid revealed that he cannot stay faithful to one woman, at least not for now.

In response to a question on whether monogamy is his thing, Wizkid said not for now. He said he has several girlfriends and they are all aware of his multiple relationships. Wizkid said it would be hard for him to streamline the women in his life to pick one because he has a lot of women that are really dear to his heart.

The singer is notorious for his history with women having birthed three children from three different women and several other rumored relationships with celebrity women like Justine Skye, Tania Omotayo, Tonto Dikeh and more.

Watch video below.

>>>>https://www.to9music.com/2018/03/19/i-have-several-girlfriends-i-dont-hide-it-from-them-wizkid/
Re: “I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid by eTECTIVe(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Gals don't mind being sidechicks and baby mamas as long as money and fame is involved.. Jus as guys dont mind as long as sex is involved... Nd dis guy is supposed to b a role model to his fellow kids and even some adults abi
Re: “I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid by XhosaNostra(f): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Money opens doors to unimaginable possibilities grin

Every decision has pros & cons though. The life of a playboy drained & dried Hugh Hefner's fortune. In the end he was a paid employee in the company he started & was living as a tenant in a mansion he once owned. The women also left, one by one. The upkeep of several relationships can be draining on a man's pocket over time.
Re: “I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid by medexico(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Money speaking
Re: “I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid by Baawaa(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2018
When Satan is in control,this is what you we be hearing
Re: “I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid by Opentokwowledge: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Money opens doors to unimaginable possibilities grin

Every decision has pros & cons though. The life of a playboy drained & dried Hugh Hefner's fortune. In the end he was a paid employee in the company he started & was living as a tenant in a mansion he once owned. The women also left, one by one. The upkeep of several relationships can be draining on a man's pocket over time.
Wrong! He does not spend on them, they do! wink
Re: “I Have Several Girlfriends & I Don’t Hide It From Them” – Wizkid by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Wrong! He does not spend on them, they do! wink

Who?

(1) (Reply)

(watch Video) Birdman Speaks On Reuniting With Lil Wayne / I Did Vocal Mixing To A Beat With These Plugins, Pls Rate & Share / Meet The World Most Energetic Female Dj 'queen Of The Hottest Mix' DJ MOONLAIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.