Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) (869 Views)

Pastor Dare Adeboye Wife & Leke Adeboye In Tears At Her Late Husband Burial / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) / Rihanna In Tears At Her Cousin’s Funeral Service (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by stephenduru: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2018
The family of Terhemba Fidelis Agera Kume of Konshisha LGA of Benue on Saturday gave their daughter Miss Nguemo Agera's hand in marriage to Mr Terver from Mase people of Gwer East.

The emotional was pictured shedding tears at the wedding.See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/emotional-lady-breaks-down-in-tears-at.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by stephenduru: 8:59am On Mar 19, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by CastedAyo: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Good

Which kain phone you take snap the pishure nah undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by stephleena(f): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
where d husband dey now?,coz girls from that side sabi marry old men
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by farouk0403(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Which kind news be this one again

Hmmm and you are calling lalasticlala to push this half baked news to FP?.
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by VonTrapp: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2018
So why was she crying? I guess she knows her husband is about to discover that the lady he thought was a virtuous virgin is an olosho with a huge borehole after all
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by VonTrapp: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:
Which kind news be this one again

Hmmm and you are calling out lalasticlala to this half baked news to FP?
Knowing nairaland, you can bet this story is going to make FP so fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the fun ride to the promised land grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by farouk0403(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2018
VonTrapp:

Knowing nairaland, you can bet this story is going to make FP so fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the fun ride to the promised land grin

The news no get meaning aswear.

I trust the Mods they no go push ham.

OP you should not think that i am hating on your news, but the news get as e be it didn't catch my brain well well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tears At Her Wedding In Benue State(pics) by Shedrack777: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2018
no be to cry be the problem, the problem be say make all theseyeye herdsmen come kill the wife after all the money wey the husband don lavish for the marriage without her giving birth. na wetin i dey feel for the husband o.

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Impregnates 16-year Old Girl / Tobi’s Eggplant Could Be The Reason Some Female Housemates Want To “die There” / Look What TIWA SAVAGE Did Backstage B4 She Performed In Abuja 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.