Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Am I Growing Faster Than My Age? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Growing Faster Than My Age? (306 Views)

I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper / Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Growing Faster Than My Age? by PearlPerfect: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2018
This Is a common problem in our generation, we cannot associate grey hair with old age. So many people are battling with this. People now have to hide that glorious aspect of them in Shame.

Another problem is hair becoming brownish.
This makes it look dirty and unappealing.

We have seen the shortcomings of dye, you would need to continue using them and when you start you can't stop.

The questions is are there other ways to tackle this?

Ofcourse Yes,

As PearlPerfect likes to do, I would not want to bore you with too much write-up, I would like you to have instant access to the remedy.

So to get this remedy in PDF format, please send a mail to perfecthealthacademy@gmail.com with Hair color report as the subject.

I would sure send it to you. Remember you have nothing to lose. Someone you know might be in need of it also. Please share it with them.

Thank you.
Re: Am I Growing Faster Than My Age? by PearlPerfect: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2018
The next thing you don't want in life is people referring to you like you are old already.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Procedure Of Nephrology Treatment / Fight Malaria With Neem Tea / How To Keep A Healthy Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.