Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Daily Life; The Mentality And Criticism - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daily Life; The Mentality And Criticism (325 Views)

Nigerians’ Entitlement Mentality And Sense Of Belonging / The Mentality For Moving On From Your Demoralizing Past / Rejuvenating Abuja City Life, The Sandralia Way As Gold Water Party Holds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Life; The Mentality And Criticism by Eminandroid(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2018
DAILY LIFE; THE MENTALITY AND CRITICISM

We can repeat the same clothes ...without *dying*

Can females do that without feeling like they failed the competition ...that actually only exists in their head?

I write not to attack any gender though...but read on!

Let's discuss.

You see
I only think and consider one thing; will I be beaten, stoned, or killed if I do it or I'll only be laughed at, scorned and back bitten in gossips.
LOL
I always have to laugh at myself first and enough to make any other laughter unheard by me.

So, I wear what I like, how I like, when I like...and only have to convince only Me of why I have to do what I like the way I actually do.

If it's good for You, then it's good for the world...
By "You" in the above line I mean the Conscience in your Mind
...your Inner Man
If you've known the right man to make of him, that means you got the Holy Ghost.

A more advanced man in age saw me in an ATM point after I had finish my transaction and smiled scornfully saying "your trousers is leaving the waist"...I looked him closely in the eye and asked what he said.
He smiled more and repeated himself.

I now realized a way to reply
I just reminded him that it's my trousers and gladly saw his face bow in shame.

C'mon! Why don't people just mind their businesses and try to live better. You can actually admire without finding faults to fuel your criticism.

If actually we'll try to improve on ourselves by overlooking things that don't concern us, the world would be void of violence...and deaths.

If you look closely, you'll realize that the ones who find faults in people are actually the ones who don't have a direction or a clue to life. They're mostly being insecure and turn out to feign attention as coverup for their misdemeanors.
Although even if we look at ourselves and feel we are or should be the one getting the best, blaming our situation/condition of existence on nature, parents or even ourselves. And now turn around to envy another person's life.

You see, I'm a kind that's usually hated before loved.

When people see me at first contact, they feel there's something about me that don't agree with their pride level...
They feel I should be loyal and notice them. But look, my only failure is I fail to notice them. So, I turn their enemy instantly.

Even when you're trying so hard to live and mind your own life, they think you're pompous.
You try being close and friendly, they take you for granted thinking they know your worth.

The only reason you don't like me is probably just because I'm always indoors. They hope you frequently come out for some chitchat.... Maybe some soccer altercation, boss misdeeds, Big Brother talks, and even your relationship analysis.
They want you to be normal... Like everyday people. They hate to hear the word "special" used to qualify another human(mostly a more serious and hardworking human)

Some people feel we can effect change to the system.
They hope all the scores caused by cult wars, political election deaths, witchcraft, ritual killings, land dispute deaths, rape, etc. will end one day and everyone will live happily. Now know this; all the things happening are just to make you strong.
In life the Strong survive, the Stronger succeeds, and the Strongest gets every and anything.

Life is a choice that has other options.
If you chose to live, you'll also have to chose between surviving, succeeding and having everything.
All the levels have their different features that require levels of sacrifices to attain.
Some people are lazy and remain poor,
Some hardworking and Persistent,
And others just inherited everything from someone who didn't wonna stop at being strong but thrived to be the Strongest...whereby salvaging his whole generation/lineage.

*Akpabio* became a proud name to want when someone paid the price and dared to aim higher.
*Obama* is now familiar to our ears because someone looked beyond his skin colour and aimed at achieving the best.

It's a choice.
Whatever thing we're involved in, we can always rise to it's peak.
But just not with hate and pulling down attitude.

*This One Is Not for Everyone But You Can Be The One If You Look Beyond Your Small Self And See What You Will Achieve*

Engr. E. O
LinkedIn: Engr. Ememobong Okono
Facebook: Engr. Emi Okodi
Steemit: Eminandroid

(1) (Reply)

The First Multipurpose Media Sharing App, (calitunes) / Rethinking Growth Through Food Security / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.