Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Thread closed - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Thread closed (6522 Views)

Thread closed / thread closed / Thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Megatone:

You better be....

Atleast i be your senior for NL....

Check when i don register for here... Na we be d omonile for here

LOL

Ha! F00l! You wish Sir

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Nairaland omonile I hail Sir.

Car stand grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2018
For your VIN checks contact Autocheck via 09059826368.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2018
Ipfreely:

If you haven't figured that out by now then perhaps you need to find a new line of work. That's what makes his campaign effective. Purposeful trolling. And you keep falling for it each time.

Keep looking for trouble. You will find plenty.

I assure you, I'll find no trouble, you can join him in digging my ads and posts too, I've been here on this moniker since 2008 and yet someone who's a NL for long but just hid under a new moniker months ago wants to intimidate me?

That's why I keep taunting him now, let him do that his worst let me see, I know he's someone previously messed up with a previous moniker now looking for cheap redemption

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
For your VIN checks contact Autocheck via 09059826368.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

The last one Sir. But this retar.d is going to wipe the floor with you each time you try anything dubious here.

grin grin I know you’re trying to avoid the inevitable, but you know it’s coming. Please keep up with the insults. I look forward to more from you.

I’m actually very very jobless so I’ve taken it upon myself to go after shady sellers like you.

Answer the question oga, do u have a job? name it grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
valarinz:

I assure you, I'll find no trouble, you can join him in digging my ads and posts too, I've been here on this moniker since 2008 and yet someone who's a NL for long but just hid under a new moniker months ago wants to intimidate me?

That's why I keep taunting him now, let him do that his worst let me see, I know he's someone previously messed up with a previous moniker now looking for cheap redemption

Ahh!! My good friend Oga Volvo. How are you this fine morning?

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2018
valarinz:

Answer the question oga, do u have a job? name it grin

But I’ve told you before sir. I don’t have a Job. That’s why I have so much time to be on nairaland all day and night.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2018
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Ahh!! My good friend Oga Volvo. How are you this fine morning?

I'm fine, just want to know this morning too, what exactly do u do for a living, giving u virtually eat, sleep and spend all day online digging info on other people's biz

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

But I’ve told you before sir. I don’t have a Job. That’s why I have so much time to be on nairaland all day and night.

Are u scared to name it, so I'll not list all the fraudulent things u do on your field too?
Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2018
valarinz:

I'm fine, just want to know this morning too, what exactly do u do for a living, giving u virtually eat, sleep and spend all day online digging info on other people's biz

Why don’t you guys want to believe me? I’m jobless. Said so repeatedly but you keep asking. Ah

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy if I had a job I wouldn’t be on nairaland all the time Sir. Please pray that one comes my way so I can stop exposing shady dealers in this section.

Pray indeed

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Why don’t you guys want to believe me? I’m jobless. Said so repeatedly but you keep asking. Ah

Judging from the way u brazenly puff and insult people here, I thought you'll be just so proud and quick to put yourself on the line too, let's examine u too and give our verdict here

This is so sad, why hide yourself now

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:
cheesy if I had a job I wouldn’t be on nairaland all the time Sir. Please pray that one comes my way so I can stop exposing shady dealers in this section.

Pray indeed

You didn't become a NLer last December, state your previous monikers, also your current alternate moniker. Enough of the hiding and throwing shades
Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2018
I don’t know how else to say it. I won’t lie and claim a job like some others here. I’m jobless but I try to be honest. Something you know very little about Sir. wink

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:
I don’t know how else to say it. I won’t lie and claim a job like some others here. I’m jobless but I try to be honest. Something you know very little about Sir. wink

Answer the question below

valarinz:

You didn't become a NLer last December, state your previous monikers, also your current alternate moniker. Enough of the hiding and throwing shades
Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2018
valarinz:

Answer the question below

Ok Sir.

Previous moniker: Siena

Alternate moniker: NwaAmaikpe.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2018
To investigate shady sellers and sundry auto dubiousness via VIN, including but not limited to Volvo vehicles , contact Autocheck via 09059826368.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Ok Sir.

Previous moniker: Siena

Alternate moniker: NwaAmaikpe

Na wa for u oo, why so scared of getting dissected na
Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
valarinz:

Don’t know how else to explain to you. If I were Ibo I would type it so you can understand Sir.

I’m jobless. No previous or otherwise moniker.

But For your VIN checks contact Autocheck via 09059826368 or Computerglobal via 08060365068

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Megatone(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Ha! F00l! You wish Sir

B! Tch aSs pu**y....

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by computerglobal(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

But For your VIN checks contact Computerglobal via 08060365068

Thank you sir

Much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by valarinz: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cosplay:

Don’t know how else to explain to you. If I were Ibo I would type it so you can understand Sir.

I’m jobless. No previous or otherwise moniker.

But For your VIN checks contact Autocheck via 09059826368 or Computerglobal via 08060365068

Hahahahaha, you've logged in with your alternate moniker to 'like' all your comments , Chai

You really do need to get busy, NL 'likes' don't translate to anything meaningful in life. Control your adrenaline and act with civility and I'll lay off your case

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
valarinz:

Hahahahaha, you've logged in with your alternate moniker to 'like' all your comments , Chai

You really do need to get busy, NL 'likes' don't translate to anything meaningful in life. Control your adrenaline and act with civility and I'll lay off your case

cheesy grin Now I understand why you’re still upset about that front page thread. The likes? dem dey use like chop food? grin cheesy na online popularity go give me job?

Please don’t lay off my case sir. Please don’t give me any breathing space. I need to be busy because I’m so idle.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Likes grin cheesy now it all makes sense. Even Megatone as angry as he is will rest for sometime then think about another strategy and return. You, on the other hand grin
You’re still thinking about and checking likes?

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Cosplay: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oga ju bros.

still jobless
Re: Thread closed by Megatone(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
valarinz:

https://www.nairaland.com/4219587/carefully-used-2015-mclaren-p1#65997792

Imagine dis nipwit's thread.... pure Fraudstar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sold sold.... Local Used 2014 BMW X6 M@ 8.5m. Asking / 2006 Honda Accord ***full Option*** @ N2.3m !!!Still Available!!! / Shiny Silver 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS (slightly Used) Selling For 2.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.