Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

“I Am Now A Born-again Christian” – Arrested Assassin, Ade Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Am Now A Born-again Christian” – Arrested Assassin, Ade Lawyer (278 Views)

Uchenna Christian Arrested In India For Duping Teacher Of N2.2 Million / Geoffrey Ayuba (Christian) Arrested With Guns And Fulani Dress / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Now A Born-again Christian” – Arrested Assassin, Ade Lawyer by ceoreportnaija: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2018

In a new interview on Saturday, March 17, alleged serial killer, Adeola Williams, otherwise known as Ade Lawyer admitted to lying against Prince Kazeem Eletu-Odibo and other top personalities.

Ade Lawyer, who now claims to be a born-again Christian made the confession in his latest interview, where he regretted lying against Prince Kazeem. According to him, he also lied earlier that he worked for Prince Kazeem Eletu during the fight between him and Oba Elegushi.

Speaking on why he roped Prince Kazeem, Ade Lawyer said: “though I didn’t know Prince Kazeem before, I have heard his name very well and I asked for assistance from him several times through somebody who knows him but he refused to help me, and that was why I mentioned his name too. But now, I am a born-again Christian and I will always say the truth and stand by the truth.”

Prince Kazeem had earlier reacted to Ade Lawyer’s claim via a press release, where he (Kazeem) washed his hands off the allegations, stressing that the suspect has never worked for him. He disclosed that he saw him once, when he came alongside some area boys during a dispute over a land boundary, adding that that was the first and the last time he met him.

The alleged serial killer, Ade Lawyer, who was arrested for the murder of Ganiyu Ayinla, popularly known as Pinero, later affirmed Prince Kazeem’s earlier statement in his latest interview, which has been widely circulated in the media.

When contacted to react to Ade Lawyer’s latest confession, Prince Kazeem said: “what else can I say which hasn’t been said in the press release I issued earlier? I don’t know him and I am very happy he has come out to say the truth. I am very grateful to God and I will continue to serve humanity irrespective of whatever they write or say about me.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/i-am-now-a-born-again-christian-arrested-assassin-ade-lawyer/

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Hoax Calls About Bomb Threats Says Indian Cyber Army / NEMA Probe: Group Writes Speaker, Dogara, Warns Against Political Undertones / Why Government Can Never Overcome Crimes And Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.