Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim (2082 Views)

My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) / CLEAN TITLE Car Deals From Manheim And Adesa Auto Auction***Close To Brand New** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by OdimnfeEbere(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Buying Used Cars From The US Has Just Got Easier!

This is how:

-We bid or do direct-buy from our IAAI, Copart or Manheim account depending on your request

For Bidding:

-We work with your budget or advice you on current winning price

-Send us your Lot # of your chosen vehicle (s) or we help you search for your choice (make, year and level of accident, including mileage)

-A refundable deposit of $360 or 10% of the maximum bid (depending on which is higher) is made to enable us to proceed with bidding for the lot(s)

For Direct-Buy:

-Send us your Lot # or choice of car and we do the direct-buy. Note: A refundable deposit of 10% of the price of the car will be required to proceed with the purchase.

- We would respond back to you with a breakdown of landing cost of your desired vehicle to the point of Delivery in Lagos, Nigeria

- We can further quote you for customs-clearing if you would want us to handle the clearing hassles also.

- Once Lot is won and you receive your invoice from us, you (our client) will be required to remit payment for the won bid or direct-buy within 2days

- We quickly arrange pick-up and shipping in a consolidated container or RORO

- We ship to ports in Lagos, Nigeria; Cotonou and Benin Republic based on client's request

- Clearing takes 2-5 working days in Lagos.

- Cost due to the AUCTION and our commission is to be paid within 24hrs after winning a bid, and shipping cost is due in 2 weeks afterward.

- And clearing cost is due 3 days to the estimated time of Arrival of your vehicle in Lagos.

Our flexible plan for procuring your desired vehicle from the United States makes us your dependable choice.

We are in business to ease the burden of vehicle procuring and shipping your vehicle.

To allow you (our dear Nairalanders) own your desired vehicle we've reviewed our commission at $200!

For inquiries and bidding/purchase requests, feel free to call or chat (whatsapp) any of the following numbers:

Oscar -08065463104
Sidney -08090441924
Patrick -08062969797
Mother -08162049594

Or email us

info@autonaija.com, oscar@autonaija.com,

Auto Export Logistics Services / Autonaija, we revolutionize your auto-shipping experience...

Re: Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by DelTel(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
NO ONE SHOULD TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY O!
I entrusted them with my vehicle to truck to port and ship to Lagos from USA since July 2017 but vehicle not delivered.

Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel (also known as oscarmelody) and his partners/associates/friends - Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi of Lyke Autos - have all being tossing me around telling me different stories since last year.

As you can see, the company has no physical address.

I will post more details and evidence of payment to Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel's Diamond bank account, Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi's Bank of America accounts; and auto export logistics services ltd diamond bank account.

NO ONE SHOULD FALL PREY TO THEM, they almost duped someone i introduced to them of $6000 until i intervened and stopped the person from parting with the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by DelTel(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
FRAUD ALERT.
[color=#990000][/color]
I didn't even noticed they have come on NL to solicit customers.
Pls I reiterate again, no one should give them money for any vehicle o!
A friend I introduced to them wanted a vehicle from auction. They purportedly bought the vehicle, forwarded him the invoice ($6000) from auction for him to send them naira equivalent.
Luckily, the friend just remembered to run it thru me again to confirm I know them very well & I then told him the issue of my car since July 2017.
I then advised him to let him & I find someone to pay to auction directly not thru them.
Lo & behold, Copart said the account has over $10000 debts in it & any money paid into it will be used to offset the debts & no vehicle was purchased!
Meaning the invoice was a forgery, and the guy would be in my shoes by now looking for them if he had sent naira to Oscar and his partners.
Alarmingly, the friend called them on conference call & they were still trying to convince him he should send the money to them that they will find a way around it to get the vehicle even after telling them his findings.
All these happened not more than 4wks ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by carbon1224(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mods take this off.fraud alrrt
Re: Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by carbon1224(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fraud alert mods take this off
Re: Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by DelTel(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
carbon1224:
Fraud alert mods take this off

This is just my (one) side of the story and it's still an allegation, they have the right to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by Cosplay: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, timifakay

1 Like

Re: Get Awesome Car Deals From IAAI, COPART & Manheim by DelTel(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2018
Cosplay:
Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, timifakay

I have nothing personal against any one of them. All I want is my vehicle, all entreaties to them for reason to prevail has met a brazen display of nonchalance.

My last plea to Oscar, the Alta ego of the company & transaction, was met with "worse case the issue will be in court".

So as proposed by him, I brought them to the Court of public opinion here on NL. Also, so no-one else will fall for their antics.

Even Andy Larryike has threatened to deal with me, I don't know how an illegal immigrant with dubious character will deal with me over my vehicle.

I promise to inform them when I visit the USA anytime soon.

(1) (Reply)

3 Newly Cleared Cars From Tin Can All Toks Select Yours / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.