Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together (40251 Views)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by luminouz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Take people like Toke Makinwa seriously at your peril. I could remember vividly of how some girls read that her useless book and had different opinion of how demonic her husband was but the unstable woman is already making amends with him. That guy knows her weaknesses and would always use them to his advantage.
Nicely put!
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by newslifeop: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by eyinjuege: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
They are both grown ups.
Because they are getting a divorce, or fought in the past doesnt mean they have to be enemies forever
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
kimbraa:
Take people like Toke Makinwa seriously at your peril. I could remember vividly of how some girls read that her useless book and had different opinion of how demonic her husband was but the unstable woman is already making amends with him. That guy knows her weaknesses and would always use them to his advantage.

That new guy she was rumored to be involved with actually looks so much like Maje. Maybe it is him, if it isn't ...na them sabi.

But with all she wrote in that book, I wonder how their comeback would be drama free.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by double0seven(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why are people so stupid?

Without being told, you ought to know that this is fake news.

This obviously an old picture. From the clothes they wearing, I'm guessing the picture is not even taken in Nigeria.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
godfatherx:
Once there, ever there!
If you've entered her room once, you can always enter again, especially all these slay oloshos.

Very true. I ran into my Ex of 3 years last Friday. She left my house this morning. Her fiance was calling and she told several lies to the poor guy.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by franchasng: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
missbronze:
This Toke Makinwa sef..! Ladies like her are the reason guys call ladies fish brain.

Very confused lady.
my sister, what can a woman do to a rich guy You beef him and leave him, more than 1million sexier, classier, sweeter ladies are queueing up already waiting for u to shut the door so they can rush in numbers to console him and shower him with better love and romance cry

The only problem a rich guy has is sickness and death, aside these two things, the world belongs to rich men! cool
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Lincoln275(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
so having lunch together has become reconciliation abi?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Jackipapa: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re-write your book so that all the other women wey don run commot for their husband house go run back quick then all of una can have a second mass wedding. Just be the thing wey I wan talk or wetin i dey talk sef.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Doctormarrvin: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Feminist Toke! grin grin grin The mouth piece for Nigerian feminists. Somebody that the thought of maje Ayida gives sexual seizures at night.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by prettyprettywow: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
This does in no way look like maje. The shape of the head is not even his. people just like fake stories.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Flye: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
Girls sef ehn.

Them go come online advice one thing then go real life go do the opposite.

I just weak.

She just wanted to make name and make money, I salute the maturity of that man.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That new guy she was rumored to be involved with actually looks so much like Maje. Maybe it is him, if it isn't ...na them sabi.

But with all she wrote in that book, I wonder how their comeback would be drama free.
As in eh! I didn't read the book 'cause I knew it'd be full of poo but a particular female nairalander that read it made to thread for her that year. This one doesn't have shame. She even granted a BBC interview on the matter. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by koolg: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
Girls sef ehn.

Them go come online advice one thing then go real life go do the opposite.

I just weak.

A woman of over 40 something years na im you de call girl abi
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Duru009(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
98% of ladies cannt do without gud dickk
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by LaudableXX: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bhelamblog:
One for the road of divorce? Lol.. Or maybe they are tryna recandle.
Well Dear looks like we're gonna have an 'On becoming' part 2 as your favorite media personality Toke Makinwa was spotted with her ex hubby whom she accused of donating STDs to her, having a little launch at Wheat Baker Hotel In Ikoyi few days ago, March 14, Same day she posted a photo as WCW Wearing the same outfit, According to the person who spotted them they had a very intimate conversation, and left together.

With the way she labeled him one would think she would spit at the mention of his name, talk more of seeing him..

News from Ebiwali-
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/back-together-toke-makinwa-and-her-ex.html?m=1

Wait first, let me get this straight. sad This was the same guy who purportedly left her at the altar once while they were dating, impregnated another girl behind her back while they were married, and was even said to have infected her with an STD, while they were still together. So what da heck is she doing having lunch with him? shocked She shouldn't even be in the same room with him, talk less of talking to him. Or was everything she wrote in her book, just a lie?

If she goes back to him, she definitely has a screw loose in her head. It means her village witches have finally twisted her destiny. Wubbish girl! angry
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by LaudableXX: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Very true. I ran into my Ex of 3 years last Friday. She left my house this morning. Her fiance was calling and she told several lies to the poor guy.

You sef, you gat no standards. Anything goes, is your middle name. That is why you can cheapen yourself so carelessly, by letting an ex of 3 years sleep in your house.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

You sef, you gat no standards. Anything goes, is your middle name. That is why you can cheapen yourself so carelessly, by letting an ex of 3 years sleep in your house.

That she is my Ex doesn't mean isn't my standard.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by NEOJ: 3:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Na re union them they call dt..congrats � mr nairaland by next mnt u will see it in front page that toke is preparing for another baby.end of discussion be dt.after 9mt discussion continues
grin grin cheesy cheesy and the ministry go move to the permanent site cheesy[center grin grin shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by alfredilly: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2018
That they sit together at table during lunch doesn't mean they are back together. Looking at the picture, they are obviously outside the country. They might have ran into each other, and you know , people tend to be more intiminate when they meet themselves in foreign countries. There is always this spirit of brotherhood that set aside all differences.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by LaudableXX: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
That she is my Ex doesn't mean isn't my standard.
If she was your standard, why is she now your ex?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by LaudableXX: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2018
alfredilly:
That they sit together at table during lunch doesn't mean they are back together. Looking at the picture, they are obviously outside the country. They might have ran into each other, and you know , people tend to be more intiminate when they meet themselves in foreign countries. There is always this spirit of brotherhood that set aside all differences.

Did you read her book? shocked With all the nonsense she wrote about him, she should NOT be sitting down anywhere to have coffee, tea or even a handshake with him! Dumb girl...
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2018
LaudableXX:

If she was your standard, why is she now your ex?

She's my Ex because we are humans.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by ImaIma1(f): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Recandle??
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by LaudableXX: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
She's my Ex because we are humans.
Is that the half-baked excuse you are using to console yourself?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
LaudableXX:

Is that the half-baked excuse you are using to console yourself?

Yes sir.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by prince049(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
martineverest:
after misleading many women and breaking their homes with feminism preaching ?
Hope you didn't fall for that crap
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hey, how free are you?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

Hey, how free are you?

I'm free.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together by donstan18: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I'm free.
Ok, how you?, how went your day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Davido Retweets Adelekes’ Bank Accounts Frozen By EFCC Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.