Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Love My Job, Do You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Love My Job, Do You (845 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Job, Do You by Bichyluv(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
"A job is a job. It's a way to pay for a living, but that's it. Don't let it define your self-worth or happiness. You work to live, not live to work." - Anonymous #ilovemyjob #journalismjobs #ProudlyAJournalist Be proud of what you do. Even if you are out of job right now, still be proud of your profession. Who knows, someone might take interest in you and connect for employment. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Success – 100 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful / Over 600 Officers Of Federal Fire Service Got Promoted / Coronation Graduate Trainee Past Question Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.