Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Real Estate Investment For A Memorable Easter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Investment For A Memorable Easter (750 Views)

Great Return On Investment For Sale Standard 6 Number Of Mini Flat. / Real Estate Investment For Everyone / REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT WITH INCREDIBLE PERKS... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment For A Memorable Easter by seunjames123(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
#my salary is not enough
#i need to pay my children school
#my house is rent payment is near
#i need to buy a car ( not saying buying a car is bad )
#i need to get married
#generally ..... i have a lot of bills to pay and that is why i do not have time to Invest and not to use the general word ( buy land )

This are generally some of our excuses when we are asked to invest in our future , it may not necessarily be at our leisure.

But this is will be our joy in the future .

i would advice we key into this promo this EASTER

50% discount on King's Court Estate, Ibeju-Lekki. Pay N2,500,000 rather N5,000,000 and get a plot.

For enquires or free site inspection, call Christal Homes on 09055520783 , 07036475464

This offer lasts for just one month (March 10 - April 10, 2018). Terms and Conditions Apply.

#christalhomes #realestate #easterpromo #eastercelebration #discount #dreamhouse #financialfreedom #Investments #dreamchaser #Lagos #Land #landscape #instagram #instafamous #instafamily

Re: Real Estate Investment For A Memorable Easter by petertarunnoy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Need help from resume writing services nyc to get resume?
If we decide to work together, there is a customized one-time upfront flat fee that covers all services for 30 days.

Once we engage services, we will first go through a phone interview, uncovering your accomplishments, skills and abilities, your career objectives, and what's of greatest value to you.

I'll then revise and rewrite your resume in a way that helps place you in the best possible light to hiring authorities, and strategically revise your resume as needed for specific opportunities.

Resume and LinkedIn design and writing, cover letters, Bios, winning interview preparation prior to interviews, and follow-up strategies after interviews, are all part of the package at no additional charge.
Re: Real Estate Investment For A Memorable Easter by AndreasBachtold: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2019
This is the general thing about our life. We don't invest in our future just because of low earning. If we use some smart strategies then it will assist us to secure our future. In our community, the general issue is not getting a dream job as per their education due to many circumstances but the common one is an inappropriate structure of resume that resists us to obtain the job. Therefore, to improve the professionals and beginners resume writing and we should take assistance through ResumeWritingServices in the US that can easily build our resumes to catch our dream jobs and improve our future and lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

New Room Self To Let @, Orisunmibare Roundabout, Shasha-egbeda. 170k P.a / New Serviced Estate In Warri Now Selling Plots. Peacecourt Gardens / Property For Sale In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.