Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hiphop Open Mic Session - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hiphop Open Mic Session (798 Views)

Are There Any 'open Mic' Centre In Lagos Or Nigeria Entirely / Naija Next Hit Song - An Open Mic Talent Hunt For Music Acts / University Of Lagos Open Mic Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiphop Open Mic Session by cammax7(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2007
This is for all realheads and lovers of Hiphop, there is going to be an Open Mic Session to be held in Lagos, the largest there has been as far as I know of in Lagos, featuring lots of underground MCS and the big players in the industry. I'mgoing to keep you posted on this so watch out for this space. Currently we(the organisers) are seeking coporate sponsorship for the event and we hope to acheive that as soon as possible. What I need from yall is tovoice your support for it here, it would go a long way in getting us that sponsorship.
Re: Hiphop Open Mic Session by gbadex1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2007
hmmm. . . .i'm kinda interested. Where's the Session being held at?

Yo Christino, tianshie get yo' asses in here, some shit is about ta go down.
Re: Hiphop Open Mic Session by tianshie(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2007
Some interestin sh*t.
Keep us posted.
Re: Hiphop Open Mic Session by cammax7(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2007
Its going to be either at Planet One or the Terra Kulture. The theme is LIVING THE ART.
Re: Hiphop Open Mic Session by alisigwe(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2008
cammax7:

Its going to be either at Planet One or the Terra Kulture. The theme is LIVING THE ART.
dude,i bet this is giong to be the nxt thing to show 4 all underground emcees around,whats up with promoting this event in abj, i thing it's goind to be cool.if it can happen in la why not abj?there are also peeps that can spit it right right over here,we can arrange to stage this shit if u consider it.

(1) (Reply)

nil / **official **posh Entertainment** Debut Single Off The: ** / Sauce Kid & Morachi Killed This Song - Farabale (remix) By Gino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.