Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It (2438 Views)

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! / Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It. / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by sapien(m): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2018
"I mean, I have got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, and few blank sheets of paper. I love waking up in the morning, not knowing what's gonna happen or who I'm gonna meet or where I am gonna wind up. Just that tonight I was sleeping under a bridge and, now, here I am on the grandest Ship in the world having Champagne with you fine People!"
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by obonujoker(m): 2:44am On Apr 09, 2018
....They are schemers.... Schemers trying to control their little worlds... I am not a schemer, I show the schemers how pathetic their attempt to control things really are.....

Do you know what a sin-eater is?? it means we take the morality we find in this situation, and bury it down inside of us so that we can stay true to our course... We are morally indefensible yet absolutely necessary....

You think darkness is your ally... buh I was born in it, raised by it..and I couldn't get to see the light till I was old enough.......
Re: Say A Line From A Movie And See Who Can Guess It by majorbravo: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
prisiluv:
"Never name a street dog,they'll follow you forever"
....Now go get my shoe! (Abuelita)
COCO (2017)

(1) (2) (Reply)

24: Best Jack Bauer & other Quotes. From Season 1 To Live Another Day / Soul Of Africa On Betj Tv / Sultan Movie Download-moviescam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.