Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pls Advise Me Genuinely On What To Do About This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Advise Me Genuinely On What To Do About This. (644 Views)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! / Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me Genuinely On What To Do About This. by zuzuki: 8:57am On May 03, 2010
SHE IS TOO DRY NO MATTER HOW LONG THE pre-intimacy!! PLS HELP.
What can she do, her womanliness is always dry irrespective pre-intimacy, though she always show d sign being AROUSE during the pre-intimacy. but her p, ssy is too DRY and causes HER painful intimacy experience. what can we do.
she is very tight down there and ds does not make intimacy easy for her.

pls advise me genuinely on what to do.

THANKZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely On What To Do About This. by face969: 4:34pm On May 04, 2010
Ol boy,
Your fore play technique must be faulty o !
USE YOUR TONGUE, MAN.
And get her to drink more soya milk.
It never fails . .
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely On What To Do About This. by madlady(f): 7:49am On May 07, 2010
@Poster You could try a virginal lubricant such as K Y JELLY or some thing similar.

Only use lubricants made for that particular part of the body.

Your chemist should have such products, the staff will  help you to make a suitable choice.

Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely On What To Do About This. by agathamari(f): 10:14pm On May 08, 2010
all women are different. some produce load of lubricant and some none at all. use any a[[roved lubricant like the option above - stay away from home lubricants for they can cause nasty infections
Re: Pls Advise Me Genuinely On What To Do About This. by Osama10(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2010
The Water Soluble Lubricants are the best.

(1) (Reply)

10 Solid Tips For Fitness And Healthy Body / Stress Alert,why Heart Attack Is Now Rampant Amongst Young People. / Get Skinny & Get Paid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.