Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,413 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Inhumanity And Corruption In The College - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inhumanity And Corruption In The College (343 Views)

FUL VC, Olayemi Akinwunmi Accused Of Corruption In Awarding Doctorate Degrees / How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed / Aocoed: Upgrade Of The College To A University Of Education Is Before The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inhumanity And Corruption In The College by pparrot77: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
INHUMANITY AND CORRUPTION IN THE COLLEGE
The Student’s Union Government (SUG) keeps assuring us to keep calm despite the fact that they are failing at their duties to this issues, While the Director Land & Space (Dr. Adetoro, R.A) always threatening our existences.
He keeps embarrassing and harassing the shop owner’s at Mini-Mart which belongs to the Student Union Government (SUG). I wonder how his scale could be so low, upon the urge amount of salaries and other remunerations he enjoyed from the Federal Government (FG) and the College, yet he keeps enforcing, pestering and threatening the low/less privileged (shop owner’s) at Mini-Mart, using a patriotic ways to enforce/impose shop owner’s to forcefully quite there place of business and acquire the so-called Central Market he has created on his own to generate “Funds” in which is just a stone throw to Mini-Mart of the (SUG). All in the name of Environmental Hygiene and Sanitation and this is happening in a school that have an appointee and student Union Government (SUG) from the Federal Government (Provost) to oversee all things in the school. He also Demolishes People’s Shops and stops them from renovating their place of business, what an unfair act.

This act as being happening for years in which the shops owners are served a “Quite notice” and no one has ever quarry/questioned his inhuman/incessant behaviour.

I wonder if such a Terrible and Inhuman act could be pardon/continued in a Federal owned institution which should be the safeguard to unemployment and people strafing hard to have their daily breads. I wonder if they are really expecting them to steel or to start doing something worsen than that.
The shops owners in Mini-Mart of Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, Ogun State are now shouting and pleading to all Nigerian to please see to these issues and look for the best way to stop this oncoming crisis before us.
Finally, i will commend people in charge/leads of the College to see to this matter as this inhuman act may provoke the students and also the shops owners in the school premises.
Here are the copies of letters dispatched to the shop owners annually to quite their place of business;

Re: Inhumanity And Corruption In The College by shobroy10(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
That's wer nigeria life start. The good, the bad and the ugly

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Sitting At Home. But I Already Got A Solution / Impact Of Effective Recruitment And Selection Process On Organizational Performa / Has JAMB 2018 Change Of Course And Institution Begun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.