Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

'suspected Hoodlums Killed 2 Of My Uncles For Inability To Pay Ransom'-man Cries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'suspected Hoodlums Killed 2 Of My Uncles For Inability To Pay Ransom'-man Cries (477 Views)

Suspected Hoodlums Hacks Security Guard To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'suspected Hoodlums Killed 2 Of My Uncles For Inability To Pay Ransom'-man Cries by doneyor(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
A young man on Facebook identified as Saviour Udoh, from Ukanfun Local government area of Akwa Ibom State, is crying out for vengeance over the death of his 2 uncles, who were killed today by suspected hoodlums.

According to Udoh,  he revealed that the suspected hoodlums visited his uncle's compound, requesting for N1million  ransom and since his uncles couldn't afford it, they were slaughtered in cold blood.

Udoh, first shared photos of his uncles compound, crying out on Facebook and when friends asked him what really happen? He share the story below.

"2 of my Uncles Killed In Cold Blood, 1 sustain injury.

"This morning killed two of my uncles from my village, Ikot Akpa Idem in Ukanafun local government area were killed.

"suspected hoodlums went to their compounds and slaughtered them for their inability to pay N1 million ransom each demanded by the hoodlums.

"The deceased were given seven days’ notice by the hoodlums to pay the said sum or be killed.

"The deceased being peasant farmers could not raise the huge sum to pay them. So, this morning the suspected criminals visited their compounds, shot them and left unmolested.

"Kidnapping is a common thing facing us in the village. The suspected criminals move from compound to compound pasting demand notices of sums of money people must pay or be killed at the expiration of the deadline."

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique 

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/suspected-hoodlums-killed-2-of-my-uncles-today-for-inability-to-pay-ransom-man-cries-for-vengeance-in-akwa-ibom/

Re: 'suspected Hoodlums Killed 2 Of My Uncles For Inability To Pay Ransom'-man Cries by madridguy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
RIP
Re: 'suspected Hoodlums Killed 2 Of My Uncles For Inability To Pay Ransom'-man Cries by stephleena(f): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
xo painful

(1) (Reply)

Thug Jailed For Cutting His Dog’s Throat With Knife After A Row With Girlfriend / South Africa Omila Drive Stolen Car Straight To Prison / Four Killed As Police Collude With Land Grabbers To Destroy A Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.