Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Adesua The Goddess Of Minds And Owner Of Secrets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adesua The Goddess Of Minds And Owner Of Secrets (355 Views)

The Goddess Of All Witches / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesua The Goddess Of Minds And Owner Of Secrets by nairawood: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adesua was born in yola,adamawa state after her mother osinachi carried her in the womb for 3 years 7 mouths. Osinachi was sent out by babatunde her husband due to some falsely prohetic reasons that was planed by his relatives to send osinachi out of babatunde home after 12 years of barreness.
Adesua a beautiful 12year old girl talented with rear gifts, she understands all languages nigeria has to offer, she can read minds, she can control minds,touching foreheads she can see your past for now that part of adesua super natural power
Despite all this kind of talents adesua is a very silent type, she only talk to her mother,even when in school she is very silent yet the best kid in schools in terms of grades and positive behaviors.
The day her mother notice part of her talent was when she wanted to tell her how she became a resident of yola, adesua responded before her mother could say anything
“mother don’t speak I know why you are here”
her mother was astonished she asked her in the local pidgin
” how you take know wetin I wan talk?? ” She replied
“i can hear you mummy ,any time I touch you in the forehead I can see all your past the way daddy loved you the way his relatives tormented you.
Osinachi cuts in
“your father never loved me,he didn’t uphold the vow of our marriage ”
“he wants to , but he was not giving the chance “adesua cuts in too
“Now you are supporting your dad now eh. You don’t know him the way I do ,we dated 4 years before living together for 12 years”
She speak while crying she continued…
“I carried you for almost four years I was chased out by his commands, I cared for you and now this is how you want to pay me back “your father loved me?
Mum you know I love you , its written all over your mind I know all that you went through that why I respect you alot I know you came this far to die away from home ”
Osinachi was shocked!!!
“unlike what you want to tell me that you came here for better life”
you never intended to tell me about my father so you won’t hurt me”
but mother, father his innocent you just have to believe me.”
He was forced with some mythical power to leave you”
when you are are pregnant as at four mouths when the family knows about it they use some mythical power to delay it for years”
” Mum trust me dad is not ordinary he has been jazzed”
Adesua mother immediately knew there was something special about her especially when she told her she came to yola so she can die, then she asked how did you know all this adesua
“Mum I do communicate with daddy”
How Oshinahi asked with amazement
“In my dreams I do communicate with him”adesua reply
“Who are you?” Osinachi asked adesua like she never know her before while standing from her stood in fear
“Mum sit down am adesua your daughter the goddess of minds and owners of secrets”
Her mum ran out of the room , went ..
read more at https://nairawood./2018/03/19/adesua-goddess-of-mind-the-owner-of-secret/

(1) (Reply)

The Deceptive Business Centre, They Named Church / Have An Instruction From God For You / What Is Escapism And What Does The Bible Say About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.