Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Madam T Unisex Online Store On Instagram, Fraud? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Madam T Unisex Online Store On Instagram, Fraud? (514 Views)

House Help Caught Having $£X With Madam's 4 Year Old Son / How To Open A Store On Savemore / People Are Very Wicked In This World See What A Housemaid Did To Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam T Unisex Online Store On Instagram, Fraud? by jasmine2013(f): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Does anyone know this woman that calls herself 'madam-T unisex store' on Instagram? I saw some of her stuff online and sent her a message on WhatsApp. She sent me many others and I chose a dress, shoe ad purse. Sent her 19k as she claims payment before delivery and that I'll get them the next day. Since then, she has been posting me. she first claims one of her staff died and so many other lies. As we speak, she has blocked me on WhatsApp.
My question is, has anyone patronised her? what was it like? is there hope of getting either my money or stuff back?
Thank you as you respond.
Re: Madam T Unisex Online Store On Instagram, Fraud? by emeijeh(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
19k?!

Re: Madam T Unisex Online Store On Instagram, Fraud? by davessales039(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hello,
Did you have any luck reclaiming either?
Re: Madam T Unisex Online Store On Instagram, Fraud? by jasmine2013(f): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
davessales039:
Hello,
Did you have any luck reclaiming either?
Unfortunately not
Re: Madam T Unisex Online Store On Instagram, Fraud? by davessales039(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oh oh
Sorry about that.

She is a confirmed fraud, then.
Edit the thread's title?

(1) (Reply)

Northern White Rhino: Last Male Sudan Dies In Kenya / Flood - The Aftermath Of The Rain In Lagos. / No Free Visa For Nigerians Travelling To Ecuador - Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.