Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ??? Oya Laff At This One - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ??? Oya Laff At This One (798 Views)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? / Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ??? Oya Laff At This One by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
A moderator banned me for below statement:

"if he is fool for making findings for justice then you must be the greatest fool for wallowing in the dark era of injustice refused of your fundamental freedom"

" Bullying/insulting a Nairalander.
violation of rule 2 . .

" Ban expires at March 19, 2018
at 08:52:09 PM."

Dear Ova-sabi moderator,

Does this justify enough reason why I should be
banned?
If someone lacks sense of reasoning,....we no suppose dash am one?
A lot of heartbreaking,callous,heartless,hate-speeches and tribal,religion and gender discriminating comments are being "typed" every minute on this forum but they hardly or don't get banned.

But just dis small sense wey I say make I teach one person" (I don forget him moniker sef) that's why you banned your papa for 48hrs.
Abi shey I resemble NwaAmaikpe or airforce1 for ur eyes?

Allah! Mod u really waka from kafanchan enter warri o
For warri we no carry last o,bad as e bad we go draw!

If nah the time wey I still dey spiritually articulated,omo I swear by now ehn,u 4 dey use ur mouth dey chop grass anywhere u dey.
Anyway I have forgiven you before you were born.

You made me miss commenting on my favorite story series by bibi294,gh0st,and currently am about to read "Beauty and mechanic" by SheWrites thread and whole others, yes I also hav blasting reserved for MhizAJ
But if you try ban me unnecessary again like that next time,I will show you the reason why P-square money still turn them to upcoming artist.

Yours Nightmare,
IjeleNwa
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ??? Oya Laff At This One by Gebbson007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
lol pele

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chai.. Can't Stop Laughing / [meme] When You Become An Usher In Your Church, 22 Memes You Will Get / [memes] When You Go To Hell Fire, This Is The Story Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.