Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Looking For Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For Advice (305 Views)

When It Hits Them, They Start Looking For Advice Using Different Monikers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Advice by HiddenLight: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dear Nairaland,

Hoping you can help me. A teenager from Edo State, trafficked to Europe with no documents and forced into prostitution on the streets of Europe to pay her trafficking debt, refuses to seek help from rescue charities/the authorities because of the juju oath by which she is bound and which threatens the safety of her family.

How can I best help her? I don't have the money needed to pay off the rest of her debt.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Looking For Advice by triplechoice(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello,
I grew up in Benin and know how the indigenes put so much faith in the ability of a witchdoctor to cast a spell to affect destiny.Fear is usually the controlling factor and nothing more.Fear that something bad would happen if you go against the terms of an oath. It is this fear that has trapped your friend.She is right now in a position where her traffickers want her to be until she pays off what she agreed to
If you want to help her,you can try this simple psychological trick it will help to remove fear and free her to seek the help she needs.Search for the recent video or images of the oba of Benin and his chiefs performing a ritual to revoke curses on trafficked victims.Download this and send to her.Before sending to her you need to prepare her mind to make it really effective.Tell her before sending that you have a solution to her problem and that the information will come when she is about to sleep.This will make her look forward to it,,Tell her to call you when she is about to sleep and send it to her at that time
Viewing the images at that time will help to impress it in her subconscious or spirit if thats what you will understand.If this is done properly it will to remove fear and give her the confidence she needs to seek her help
What the oba and his chiefs did has the same purpose.If you read what the chief priest said concerning a ritual item that had not been exposed to the sun in 800 years,you will get understand my whole point.The mention of the 800 years item not seeing the sun is to help create a powerful belief that will help invalidate in the mind of the trafficked victims the belief which they place on the oath to affect them
You can also contact the Edo state task orce against human trafficking on her behalf.Thete is a working agreement with the Italian authorities to deal with such cases.Hers is not the first
Money is not the issue here as it seems to me most persons may have misunderstood you thinking you are seeking for fund on her behalf to pay off her traffickers
I hope my advice helps.Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'Oldest Evidence' Of Life? / Your Sun Shall Rise Again / Trump Issues New Memo Disqualifying Those With Gender Dysphoria From Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.