Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent (532 Views)

Cheap Flat For Sale In Lagos State / I Need A Cheap Flat To Rent In Ibadan / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by Purelydiamonds: 1:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Been searching online for a cheap 2- 3 bedroom flat to rent in lagos.. I want an area that has good power supply too...thanks in advance for yoyr responses
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Lalasticlala FP we need this house for next bbn Edition
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by SGR1: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2018
Try satellite town, @350 per annum for a new 2bed flat .... Ensuite
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by polimaf(m): 5:07am On Mar 20, 2018
If you give a budget, it will be easy... Different people have different definition to the word cheap... To some people it is 1M, while some it is 50k...
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by PHtradeCenter: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Go to Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by Purelydiamonds: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
polimaf:
If you give a budget, it will be easy... Different people have different definition to the word cheap... To some people it is 1M, while some it is 50k...

Thank you....
Budget is 200- 280k per anum
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by polimaf(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Purelydiamonds:

Thank you....
Budget is 200- 280k per anum
Just anywhere in Lagos? how about proximity to your office or work place?
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by gentlehart1: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
one is available at idimu 2 bedroom flat 280k contact 07017231016
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by Purelydiamonds: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2018
polimaf:
Just anywhere in Lagos? how about proximity to your office or work place?

I work from home ..
But between yaba and obalende is preferable
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by Purelydiamonds: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2018
gentlehart1:
one is available at idimu 2 bedroom flat 280k contact 07017231016
Thank you..I am loking for houses btw yaba and obalende
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by polimaf(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
You can't get get 2 bedroom at that price between that location. Where you can see at that rate is places like abule egba, ikotun, Ijegun, awoyaya after ajah...
Purelydiamonds:

I work from home ..
Re: Please Who Knows What Area Of Lagos I Can Get A Cheap Flat To Rent by polimaf(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
You can't get get 2 bedroom at that price between that location. Where you can see at that rate is places like abule egba, ikotun, Ijegun, awoyaya after ajah
Purelydiamonds:

I work from home ..

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Offa Garage Ilorin,kwara State / 12 Flat Of 3bedrm For Lease At Okoyi 5m Per Flat.. / 5 Bedrooms Terrace Duplex For Sale At Allen Avenue, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.