Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Message My Sister Keeps Receiving From JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Message My Sister Keeps Receiving From JAMB (1483 Views)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message My Sister Keeps Receiving From JAMB by olafunny(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Even before they finally sat for the exams, this particular message had been repeatedly sent to her mail;

N
noreply@jamb.gov.ng
to me
11 minutes agoDetails
The following payment request with details below was received from you.
Reference ID: 20181742629215
Service: Result Slip Printing
Transaction Amount: N1,000.00
Transaction Status: Pending
Name: Abimbola Iyanuoluwa

Best Regards.
JAMB Team
Note: This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply.

The message shows a pending payment for result slip printing. The message is now sent almost everyday to her email. Pls Nlanders, could this be the reason why her result is not released yet? Or the message is just part of the many errors made my JAMB this year.

Pls let's know if you also receive the same.

PS: perhaps, it could be that the transaction was not successfully completed during the registration. If that's the case, can we still make the payment?

Lalasticlala pls help push
Re: The Message My Sister Keeps Receiving From JAMB by Aonkuuse(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2018
when you long into your profile on jamb portal, there is a option there that says "print result slip" when you click on it, you be asked to pay 1000 for it. maybe she is the one doing it unknowingly or doing it to check her exams or someone who she send her jamb details to, maybe to check her exams for her
Re: The Message My Sister Keeps Receiving From JAMB by Elzak(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2018
it's because she's clicking the "print result slip" on the jamb website and I don't think it has anything do with her result not being released yet. As for going ahead to pay, you don't have to make the payment yet as it is for original result printing; in fact it's not even available now. if you make the payment u will still have to wait until jamb enables the portal and that won't happen anytime soon
Re: The Message My Sister Keeps Receiving From JAMB by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2018
No...she tried printing an admission letter; that's just an incomplete transaction, it had nothing to do with her not getting admitted.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Fashion School/academy In Abuja:hudayya, Style Temple Or Kathy? / ASUU : 'We Will Get Back To FG Today (thursday) After Discussion' / Oilserv chairman built school and support best students in Anambra - (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.