Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? (1099 Views)

Laravel And Code Igniter Customization / LARAVEL And CODEINGNITER Web Development And SCRIPTS For Sale / Where Can I Buy Hard Copy Books On Laravel And Node.js In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? by samwebstudio: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys
i want to know What is the difference between Laravel and Zend framework ? Which shoudl we can use to develop enterprise level products?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? by alort: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2018
which industry?

both are good and robust frameworks. I assume your development team is competent so its a matter of preference in terms of features, coding style etc.

Neither framework will automatically make your product excellent or solid. It all falls on your development team.

as a matter of fact people who want to build enterprise level apps shouldn't even be asking this type of question
Re: Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? by samwebstudio: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys
i want to know What is the difference between Laravel and Zend framework? Which shoudl we can use to develop enterprise level products?
Re: Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? by samwebstudio: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys
i want to know What is the difference between Laravel and Zend framework ? Which shoudl we can use to develop enterprise level products?
Re: Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? by MyCircle(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Zend is more old school while Laravel is the new kid on the block...
This and many more come boost your IT Knowledge..

Re: Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? by seunoni34(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Both are good, but laravel is more flexible. Laravel seem to emphasize more on development & runtime speed.
A whole lot of work has been done in the background for you .

Whereas Zend focuses more on structure
Re: Difference between Laravel and Zend framework? by Techliet(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sorry guys, please can you take a look at this social media site i just stumbled upon called https://www.soxax.com

(1) (Reply)

Very Active Payoneer Account With $180 Inside For Sale / Vacancy:: Programming Job Opportunity /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.