Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bbnaija 2018: Bobrisky Slams Cee-c For Fighting With Nina Over Food (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Bobrisky Slams Cee-c For Fighting With Nina Over Food (video) (466 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Bobrisky Slams Cee-c For Fighting With Nina Over Food (video) by olorijiblo: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, AKA Bobrisky, has slammed Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Cee-c over her fight with Nina.

We brought you a report yesterday that Cee-C and Nina quarreled over food in the kitchen in the presence of Bambam. Read here.

Cee-c on Monday evening engaged in a heated argument in the kitchen with Nina over sharing of food. Cee-c rained insults on Nina during the argument.

Reacting, the male barbie, as he is popularly called, took to his Snapchat page to slam Cee-c. Bobrisky said the controversial housemate needed to leave the house and get home training.

“Cee-c you do not have home training it shows in your body and attitude.
You need to go back to your house so your parents can train you

“I cannot deal with this girl in the house.. she is foolish.

“If someone employs cee-c as their lawyer, I pity them,” he wrote

watch video in the link below
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-bobrisky-slams-cee-c-fighting-nina-food-video/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Bobrisky Slams Cee-c For Fighting With Nina Over Food (video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
this girl is just a confused boy
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Bobrisky Slams Cee-c For Fighting With Nina Over Food (video) by speedyconnect3: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2018
I hate dis guy shaa..

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Goes NUDE In New Music Video "Heya" Watch / Bbnaija2018: Checkout Tobi Twerking Before The House Mates (video) / The Death Of My Friends Almost Made Me To Called Off 30billion Concerts - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.