Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me (1203 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / UNILAG Female Hostel Roof Leaks As Heavy Rain Water Fills The Rooms (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by eniola1010(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2018
I need female hostel in oau
If you have
Call me 081807124....74
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by eniola1010(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
I need hostel
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by Itunumisolace(f): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Like mainly for female?.. If you don't get space on campus, why don't you try maintenance, it could be alot easier for you if ure a fresher....
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by Itunumisolace(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
I think there is onefemale hostel opposite 7days adventist along lagere road or so.... Better to come around to ife yourself n check for houses to avoid being duped
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by eniola1010(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
I'm a finalist of oau, i'm a guy, i need a fresher or finalist female on campus who doesnt need her hostel and wanna sell it, i wanna buy it for my gf who wasnt lucky to secure one for herself
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by oppybouy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Op. You can't get space to buy on campus yet until school resumes and those finalists that got spaces have bn able to clear them.

But if you aren't on a budget, you can follow that Aunty's advice and get a space in maintenance. There won't be any struggle to secure any accommodation there.

Cheers
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by eniola1010(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
oppybouy:
Op. You can't get space to buy on campus yet until school resumes and those finalists that got spaces have bn able to clear them.

But if you aren't on a budget, you can follow that Aunty's advice and get a space in maintenance. There won't be any struggle to secure any accommodation there.

Cheers

Maintenance dey cost na why
And i want something inside campus moremi, akintola, moz or alumni
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by yusman14(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
i also need hostel ooo
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by oppybouy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
eniola1010:

Maintenance dey cost na why
And i want something inside campus moremi, akintola, moz or alumni

Okay, try to keep in touch.
I'll help you ask around.
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by eniola1010(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
oppybouy:

Okay, try to keep in touch.
I'll help you ask around.

Thanks, i'll really appreciate
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by eniola1010(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Needed
Re: I Need Female Hostel In Oau, If You Have Reach Out To Me by ponpin234(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
MATTRESS! MATTRESS!! MATTRESS!!!

Why stress yourself looking for mattress on resumption day, when you can just get it @ your doorstep either in Mozambique or Angola

Resumption day is Always Tedious and crowded with lots of stress, avoid those stress by Ordering for your Mattress @ Affordable Price @ Your doorstep without the Stress of carrying it

Order @ Timi - 07062721778 (WhatsApp)
Bisoye @ 07030923503 (Call)[center][/center]

(1) (Reply)

Transferring To IMSU From Other Universities / WAEC 2019 Results Date | WAEC Results To Be Released In 45 Day / Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.