Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ronaldo: I Always Say I’m The Best — And I Prove It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Always Say I’m The Best — And I Prove It (402 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Always Say I’m The Best — And I Prove It by Adeyeye09(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2018
The Real Madrid star dismissed his critics after being named the best Portuguese player of 2017 on Monday

Real Madrid and Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo again hit back at his critics after winning yet another individual award.

Ronaldo was named the best Portuguese player of 2017 on Monday, beating Sporting CP goalkeeper Rui Patricio and Manchester City star Bernardo Silva.

more on:
https://www.playerstarfootball.com/2018/03/20/ronaldo-i-always-say-im-the-best-and-i-prove-it/

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Poland 0-1 Nigeria: Skillful Victor Moses Hands Super Eagles Win | Goal / Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker! Drop Your Predictions. / Ndidi In Epl’s Top 30 Power Rankings Ahead Of Matic, Willian, Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.