Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Check 2018 JAMB Result With Registration Number |video Guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check 2018 JAMB Result With Registration Number |video Guide (3294 Views)

How To Check NECO 2019 June/july Result With Your Mobile Phone / How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? / Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check 2018 JAMB Result With Registration Number |video Guide by Oibrahim: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2018
How to Check 2018 JAMB Result Online;
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2018 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!

Go to JAMB result checking portal at www.jamb.org.ng
Login and Click on the Check your Results tab,
Enter your JAMB Registration Numberwhere required,
Finally, click on ‘Check Result’ to access your UTME score.

Check the video guide below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3vOpHG2C4

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Students Of Rochas Foundation Who Are Now ASP Visited Him (rochas) / Let's Compare: Unilag Hostel Vs Norwegian Prison / Federal School Of Survey, Oyo Post-utme Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.