Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband (1412 Views)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview / Omotola Ekeinde's Husband Open Her Pant Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by Allnaijaent: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018

Popular actress Omotola Ekeinde's husband, Mathew Ekeinde unveils the deep-into-deep facts about their marriage with Africa’s biggest movie sensation, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde.

Captain Mathew Ekeinde, with no doubt is one of Nigeria’s most senior and respected pilots. The marriage often surprises people that the star actress finds a man who has no airs around him, despite his accomplishments as one of Nigeria’s most popular and successful pilot.

Today, we're gonna be hooking Mathew Ekeinde's up on he has been married to Omotola for 22 years and the marriage is blessed with four wonderful kids. How has it been, to be married to a big celebrity like Omotola? What are the challenges and issues that he has had to contend with? How did they meet 24 years ago?

These and several other important questions will All Naija Entertainment bring into your view today! Stay tune!. Below are excerpts of the interview. Enjoy! Meanwhile, don't forget to drop your comment after having a wonderful moment with us going through each questions one by each.

https://allnaijaentertainment.com.ng/2018/03/hook-marrying-wasnt-big-deal-omotola-ekeindes-husband/

SOURCE: All Naija Entertainment
Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2018
alrite

1 Like

Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by stubbornman(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
It can never be a big deal when there is money

1 Like

Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by Allnaijaent: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
stubbornman:
It can never be a big deal when there is money

When money is involved?
Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by Jochabed(f): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
j

1 Like

Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by Allnaijaent: 2:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by Allnaijaent: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
alrite

smiley smiley
Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by miracool946: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2018
y

1 Like

Re: Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband by Allnaijaent: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
miracool946:
y
Read through the link

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her / Tiwa Savage Unbelievable Beauty Transformation Will Shock You (then & Now) Pictu / Regina Daniels Boyfriend Somadina Finally Proposed To Her With Love Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.