Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland (25880 Views)

25 Home-Based Players Invited For Nigeria Vs Mexico Friendly / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland / 28 Players Invited To Flying Eagles Camp [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by thaoriginator: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Up Nigeria... �
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by anubabab: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
When u hear that Messi will not be coming for World Cup

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by pistopee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Is Enyeama not going to the friendly?
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by adisabarber(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Moses is actually a forward not a wing back. Mikel was also used as DM at chelsea but he is actually an attacking midfielder

sotall:
Victor Moses plays at the wing back for Chelsea...

How come he plays at the front for SE?

1 Like

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by ademusiwa3r: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
i

4 Likes

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by HAH: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
ademusiwa3r:
i think Dele Ajiboye should be invited.. He is Nigeria best goalkeeper at the moment.. No sentiment..

You see the last game at chan 2018 was fix by the defenders to humiliate him. there is tribalism in that team..

No of the goal was is error, it was defense problem.
I agree with the fact he is one of the best keepers we have currently and should be invited especially with his performance at chan, but I don't concurs with you on the tribalism

5 Likes

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
NATIONALISM, WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

Nationalism is the struggle against imperial domination.
But, the definition of Nationalism depends on the nation that is defining it. To a nation that is still under colonialism, nationalism can be defined as a struggle against foreign rule with a view to attaining independence for one’s country. It is a fight for one’s country with the goal of liberating that nation from the shackles of imperialism.
To a nation that just gained independence, nationalism can be defined as the efforts fired towards the defense and protection of the dignity of one’s nation in order to maintain and secure the autonomy of such nation.

READ MORE https://eduguidehub.com/nationalism/
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Biggers82(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
So Vincent Enyama no go follow go abi then they are not going anywhere at all

1 Like

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biggers82:
So Vincent Enyama no go follow go abi then they are not going anywhere at all

Enyeama has not played serious football since early last year. If we take him along, he would fumble like Peter Rufai in France 98.

1 Like

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by zudozz: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
IF AHMED MUSA NO DEY D LIST I FOR CHANGE MY NAME...
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by daannyy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dat match na over 2.5
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by bottlecap: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Why is elderson on that list?
because he is an Elderly member of the team.
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by tomsniel(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
sotall:
Victor Moses plays at the wing back for Chelsea...

How come he plays at the front for SE?
. David Alaba plays at left-back for Munich but plays in the midfield for Austria. So what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Matinho: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
injury
drey076:
make then include yakubu na
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Samakus(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Daniel Akpeyi again? shocked

Is it jazz that guy is using or his NFF godfather is supreme?
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by kinzation(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:

That's how our government works too. grin
lol..make buhari no see this post o
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by vroy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Make them call obagoal
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by optimusprime2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Na wa for these our eagles, na so so garbage clubs I just dey see. Apart from Iwobi and Moses, the better part of our team play for garbage clubs.
And we want to rub shoulders with countries whose players play in top flight leagues and in the champions league.
Make God epp us sha.
Someone go talk say "but we beat Argentina" lol lol lol make I laff in French abeg grin

Garbage clubs??
It's very clear to see you aren't informed about other leagues in various regions, you only follow up the English Premier league.
I see a very diverse squad, with a combo of players from different top league divisions around the world.
Check up Deporivo la coruna of Spanish la liga, Torino of Italian Serie A, Leicester city is no longer a little cub as we know, CSK Moscow are also champions of the Russian league, perhaps you don't watch league 1 of France of which Nigerian players feature in or the Belgian league....
Bro update yourself

1 Like

Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by ymstar(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
the list is not bad
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by mcgift(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
pls when and what time are they playing the game ??
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by greatebenezer(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
I really love this jersey. The best of all the Nike jerseys of a recent
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by buskie13(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Where's this Sunday of a guy that won us the AFCON in 2013,Sunday Mba ,whatever happened to him?
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Omotoyosi98(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigeria will trash Poland, no doubt about it.....[/quote
I laugh in polish...shey na that courtois chicken like that is called Ezenwa that do lay egg for post will want to stop Lewy,how he no go fear...I wil rate Uzoho past him bt dat Akpeyi na complete write off
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Lilpacshacor: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cyriel dessers of Utrecht,Dennis Beneventure of club brugge, Ryan sanusi of Sparta Rotherham,Paul onuachi of midtjylland, Sebastian osigwe of kriel, Jordan ibe of Bournemouth, Jordan torunarighai of herth berlin and Felix uduokhai of Wolfsburg should be given an opportunity to showcase what they have for Nigerian through friendly match
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Henrychris(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Please when is the friendly match between the super eagles and Poland
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Biggers82(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Enyeama has not played serious football since early last year. If we take him along, he would fumble like Peter Rufai in France 98.

is not true they had problem with him and he was asked to pay some money and he refused Enyema is far more better than any so if they didn't go with him let them forget that
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Matinho: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Very myopic thinking
ademusiwa3r:
i think Dele Ajiboye should be invited.. He is Nigeria best goalkeeper at the moment.. No sentiment..

You see the last game at chan 2018 was fix by the defenders to humiliate him. there is tribalism in that team..

None of the goal was his error, it was defense problem.
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by timibare(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
whc channel go show this match na
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Skipper Mikel John Obi is unlikely to make it to Wroclaw as he has been working hard at renewing his work permit in China, where he plays for Tianjin Teda.
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Henrychris:
Please when is the friendly match between the super eagles and Poland

Friday

8:45pm
Re: List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland by Lilpacshacor: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
If I were to pick my 23men square goalkeeper will be Sebastian osigwe kriel,Francis uzoho odinaka deportivo lacoruna,ikechukwu ezenwa defenders Brian idowu Russia club,Leon balogun mainz05,William ekong Turkey club,kelvin akpoguma hoffenheim,Jordan torunarighai herth Berlin,tyranne ebuehi ado deen haag,abdullahi shehu Turkey club midfielders john obi Mikel obi Chinese club,Joel obi torino,Ryan sanusi Sparta Rotherham,Wilfred ndidi Leicester City,ogenyi onazi Turkey club,john ogu Israel club wingers victor Moses Chelsea,kelechi iheanacho Leicester City,Simon Moses gent,Alex iwobi Arsenal forwards cyriel dessers Utrecht,odion ighalo Chinese club,Dennis Beneventure club brugge and standby goalkeepers Daniel agbem south Africa club,Emmanuel agboola oxford united defenders Ola alna hull city,elderson echiejille circle brugge,chidozie awaziem nante,Felix uduokhai Wolfsburg,Stephen eze Turkish club midfielders Anderson esiti gent,ogenekaro etebo Las Palmas,Mikel ago Porto b wingers Jordan ibe Bournemouth,henry onyekuru Everton,ohi omoijuanifo setback forwards Paul onuachi midtjylland,Fernando adi USA club and obafemi martin's U.S.A. club

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG offered Neymar to Manchester United but they turned him down / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings / Ugo Ehiogu Dead: Former England And Aston Villa Footballer Dies, Aged 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.