Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Things You Can't Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things You Can't Do (234 Views)

What Is That Addiction You Can't Do Away With, That You Wished God To Overlook / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex / “If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Can't Do by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Things You Can't do

1. You can't sneeze with your eyes open.
2. You can't think of two thoughts at once.
3. You can’t breathe through your nose with your tongue out.
4. You just tried number 3.
6. When you tried number 3 you realized that it is possible, but you looked like a dog.
7. You're now smiling because you were fooled.
8. You skipped number 5.
9. You went back to see if there was a number 5.
10. Now you will look inside.

I told you. You couldn't help yourself. But the odds are you will stop reading because this is about God. I know I'm right about this. Okay, so I was wrong. But I'm not wrong about this: You have to face God on Judgment Day and He considers lust to be adultery, hatred to be murder, and He warns that all liars will end up in Hell. That's how serious sin is to God. Have you lied, lusted (even once), stolen, or used God’s Name in vain? If you have, you will be guilty on Judgment Day and end up in a terrible place called "Hell." However, the Bible says that God is rich in mercy, and in His great kindness provided a Savior. Jesus took the punishment for the sin of the world. He suffered on the cross so that we could be forgiven, and then He rose from the dead and defeated death. To receive everlasting life as a free gift, repent (turn from all sin) and trust alone in Jesus. Please do that now. Then go to Livingwaters.com and click on "Save Yourself Some Pain."

www.NoahTheMovie.com

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 20 March 2014 at 13:58 ·

(1) (Reply)

The Diffenrece Is Clear! / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/04/2018 Tuesday / As A Believer The Things You Should Know And Do While In A Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.