Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Our Happy Customers Are Saying... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Our Happy Customers Are Saying... (1128 Views)

Deals Alert: Some Vehicles That Customers Are Asking For / Deals Alert: Some Vehicles That Customers Are Asking / Our Automobiles Delivered From Japan. Happy Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by OdimnfeEbere(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
And these are what our satisfied customers have to say:

Uche O. (Toyota Sequoia: Galveston Texas to Lagos terminal)

“I had my Toyota Sequoia picked-up and shipped from Galveston ports to Lagos terminal on time. I was impressed that Pick-up was done just within 24hrs of my request. ”

Footies Global Ltd (2000 Mercedes Benz: Baltimore –Lagos terminal)

We are amazed at the speed of response. We received timely feedback on our order from the AELS management. The 2000 Mercedes Benz which we ordered for pickup and shipping was delivered at the nick of time.

Mc Jomez (Honda Pilot 2007: Jacksonville to Lagos terminal)

I’ve been skeptical about pickup and shipping agencies due to my past experience, but Auto Export Logistics Services allayed those fears as they kept me informed throughout the entire shipping process. Even when there were hitches, the management was able to reassure me and ensure my vehicle arrived on time.

You too can have these testimonies.

You should give us a try today smiley

Contact any of the following numbers to make your booking or for inquiry

Oscar -08065463104
Sidney -08090441924
Patrick -08062969797
Mother -08162049594

Auto Export Logistics Services / Autonaija

We revolutionize your auto-shipping experience…

Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by DelTel(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
NO ONE SHOULD TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY O!
I entrusted them with my vehicle to truck to port and ship to Lagos from USA since July 2017 but vehicle not delivered.

Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel (also known as oscarmelody) and his partners/associates/friends - Andy Ajemovi Larryike +12403021185 and Nora Muthomi +14104249299 of Lyke Autos - have all being tossing me around telling me different stories since last year.

As you can see, the company has no physical address.

I will post more details and evidence of payment to Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel's Diamond bank account, Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi's Bank of America accounts; and auto export logistics services ltd diamond bank account.

NO ONE SHOULD FALL PREY TO THEM, they almost duped someone i introduced to them of $6000 until i intervened and stopped the person from parting with the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by calculusx(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
DelTel:
NO ONE SHOULD TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY O!
I entrusted them with my vehicle to truck to port and ship to Lagos from USA since July 2017 but vehicle not delivered.

Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel (also known as oscarmelody)
and his partners/associates/friends - Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi of Lyke Autos - have all being tossing me around telling me different stories since last year.

As you can see, the company has no physical address.

I will post more details and evidence of payment to Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel's Diamond bank account, Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi's Bank of America accounts; and auto export logistics services ltd diamond bank account.

NO ONE SHOULD FALL PREY TO THEM, they almost duped someone i introduced to them of $6000 until i intervened and stopped the person from parting with the money.

* Ipfreely, Cosplay all NL e-warriors
Food is Ready grin

I know Oscar. He used to come to my office with Niyi when they were both working for AES
Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by DelTel(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2018
calculusx:

* Ipfreely, Cosplay all NL e-warriors
Food is Ready grin

I know Oscar. He used to come to my office with Niyi when they were both working for AES

He made me believe he was (still) working with AES hence I trusted him. I was patient from July 2017 and tried reporting him to AES in January and only got the attached email from AES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by DelTel(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2018
When I made enquiry from AES and pleaded with them to get Oscar and his partners to get me my vehicle.
AES sent an email to Oscar copying me and his response was "No Comment" as attached.

I also attached the booking done by oscarmelody1 himself for the vehicle.

Cc. Cosplay
Gazzuzz
Ipfreely
autonaija
Admin
Auto admin

Oscar -08065463104
Sidney -08090441924
Patrick -08062969797
Mother -08162049594

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by calculusx(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2018
DelTel:

He made me believe he was (still) working with AES hence I trusted him. I was patient from July 2017 and tried reporting him to AES in January and only got the attached email from AES.

No Comment kwa shocked shocked untop my money?

Dele, chat me up. You can retrieve this Vehicle even if it's registered anc and sold to someone else in Nigeria
Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by diportivo: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
well

what can I say

today is sabath

Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by thebigkendo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ghen Ghen!!
Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by oblo(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
diportivo:
well

what can I say

today is sabath

Bros you don land here too?? grin
Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by Eddee(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
thebigkendo:
Ghen Ghen!!

Make I buy popcorn and coke, I dey come!
Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by diportivo: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
oblo:

Bros you don land here too?? grin

yes

altho na my tyre I wan run patch tongue

Re: Our Happy Customers Are Saying... by DelTel(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Am even lucky am not being accused of connivance by now.

A passive acquaintance/friend I introduced to them last year wanted a vehicle from auction. They purportedly won his choice vehicle, forwarded him the invoice ($6000) from auction for him to send them money.

Luckily, the friend somehow thought to run it by me again to confirm I know them well & I then told him the issue of my car since July 2017.

I then advised him to let us find someone to pay to auction directly and not thru them. Copart rejected third party wire transfer. So we got someone to drive to Copart yard to make payment for the won vehicle.
Lo & behold, Copart said the buyer account has over $10000 debts in it & any money paid into it will be used to offset the debts and no vehicle.

Alarmingly, the friend called them (conference call) & they were still trying to convince him he should send the money to them that they will find a way around it to get the vehicle even after telling them his findings.

The $6000 issue happened not more than 4wks ago.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2011 Lexus Gx460 / I Have SOLD this Super Clean Toyota Corolla Sports Edition / 2004 Subaru Baja For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.