Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fun Facts About Fiji Island - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fun Facts About Fiji Island (554 Views)

2022 Okwemma Masquerade Display Of Bonny Island (Pics,Video) / COVID-19 Fiji: Be Wary Of Information Sources – Health Experts / Still On #changingthenarrative. Fun Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts About Fiji Island by veriiity(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Some days ago, I was listening to a message and the minister talked about the old scary traditions of Fiji. Curious, I decided to do some research. All I’ve ever heard about Fiji were that it houses beautiful Islands, fishes and how it’s a great place to visit. Halfway into researching, I discovered some strange facts:
Fiji is a country in Oceania that houses more than 300 Islands. It was formerly known as ‘Cannibal Isles’. What? They used to eat people. Like, murder people, section them, cook with spices and eat with a four pronged wooden fork. If you visit fiji, these forks are preserved in their musuems. To continue reading, click link below.. ����

https://laveritemedia./2018/03/20/fiji-interesting-facts-you-need-to-know

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Boat Regatta 2018 : Sights And Sounds / Udummiri: Ndị Ebenatọ Arịọ Enyemaka Gọọmenti Maka Mbize Ha / Benin Monarch Advocates Establishment Of ECOWAS Council Of Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.